Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I am thinking the sooner I let this retail fantasy go the better. I have definitely poured out the $240 over retail in mental anguish at this point.
roll.gif

***** gonna be thousands in therapy bills later.

Since the forum was closed on these and people are speaking about getting "lucky", try to stock locate black/royals from your local HoH. Mine if Buffalo got a FSR and I was lucky enough to score a 13...

If this post does not belong here and there is another thread that isn't locked, please direct me to it. 

Edit: These have sold out at my HoH via my contact.

Last edited:
Right! I don't want to think about the net loss over these babies. I won't even get into the dunks I bought and sent back lol

I'm gonna make a guess that 60% of people saying that got pairs from stock locate is BS, just hiding that they paid resale price. Don't need to lie to kick it fellas.

I'm gonna make a guess that 60% of people saying that got pairs from stock locate is BS, just hiding that they paid resale price. Don't need to lie to kick it fellas.
This wasn't a stock locate. Would you like me to take a picture of my sales slip in order to satisfy your lack of faith in me? Give me a few hours until I get out of class... 

My boy works there so he tipped me off that they got them in shipment that morning. They got one full size run and I made sure to jet over and grab my size 13. Since some people don't seem to believe me, I'll have to post the pic of the sales slip to quench the 'thirst' that I'm lying...

This wasn't a stock locate. Would you like me to take a picture of my sales slip in order to satisfy your lack of faith in me? Give me a few hours until I get out of class... 
Why are you calling yourself out. Never singled you out, just stating that 60% of the those saying they stock located probably just covering up. So quick to react. lol

Why are you calling yourself out. Never singled you out, just stating that 60% of the those saying they stock located probably just covering up. So quick to react. lol
It's mostly because I'm in class and am bored out of my mind. And I do know that people hype up their 'finds' on this board, but this is legit as it can get. Hopefully, someone else can benefit from it. 

LA heads. Topanga already sold out of the Royals they got a FSR, which is less then the two FSRs they had on release day. Beverly Center didnt receive any.

Why would anyone try to come in here and lie about what they paid? Slow news day? Called the store and they said we sold out this morning. Someone saw dude walk out with 7 boxes and boom 7 pairs on FB. Always gotta be something right?

Trust me... the thought crossed my mind to buy more than 1 pair to hook up some of my boys (the only size sold at the time I went in was a 9.5), but I didn't want to be like that. I only buy my size (13's) when I have a chance at a good cop. I don't want to get that rep from my local HoH that I'm buying to "resell" since I do have decent hook ups and they give me some good info. 

Just to be clear, none of these HOH that have received Royals over the past week received them previously, correct?

Just to be clear, none of these HOH that have received Royals over the past week received them previously, correct?
Incorrect..

LA heads. Topanga already sold out of the Royals they got a FSR, which is less then the two FSRs they had on release day. Beverly Center didnt receive any.

Air Thompson posted that they received pairs on launch day (2 FSR's) and pairs this morning (1 FSR)

Last edited:
Bev Center said they never got any, they told me Lakewood Mall got some. Weird because someone at Lakewood told me Bev Center got them! Sigh....

Dilla what up dude! I took a day off and missed your post yesterday, I still woulda fanned though. Figured employees woulda got more than half.

Whats up with this sneaker xchange in royal oak first weekend in may
DANG! It was costly too lol but I will pm you my info

GLAD TO SEE PEOPLE WERE ABLE TO GET ROYALS AT RETAIL, NO LUBE NEEDED
grin.gif
.....yet

Live and learn! I'll tell you funny story about it though. Yea man send it over we gotta link up soon and form Oakland county sneaker mob lol

Back
Top Bottom