Reverse Concord Jordan xi's 6-8 GR
8'S Playoffs 6-15 GR Toddlers to Mens
Toro 4 July 13 GR
Black Shadow Jordan 1's Very Limited July 27th
Green Glow 4's August 17 GR
Fire Red V Black tongue 23 sides August 31st
Fire Red 3 Sept 14th

Black Friday V Nov 22rd...

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]didnt wanna make a new thread [/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]this from the FNL manager meeting ****[/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]theres a 13 and purple 4 also on the release could be gs...could be what we seen on chris pauls IG pic from dec/jan[/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]fall will see the jordan 1 96's theres 4 of em ...couple in nov couple in october[/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]the bred 1  and the rumored white royal 1 is still possible for this yr... the lightning 4 for dec as well...[/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]jb confirmed the 16's are on the release he said for 2014...the bred 16 is the first 1...more than likely in jan[/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]biz just picked up [/font]
so the fire reds vs will have the23 omg my heart just smiled 

I love my royals. Wore a pair today despite the rain. Never gotten more compliments on my shoes. One sneakerhead even asked if he could touch the tongue :rofl:

This sexy Batman nerd chick who works at a high end salon complimented em. Had good conversation with her but couldnt get the number. :smh: :frown:

These, the shadows, and the breds will be copped. Some stocked, some added to the rotation.

/cool story bro
Bruh, we've gotta work on closing the deal.

I would assume it means this unfortunately....

Royal release = Black toes

Blk/Gold release = Shadow

:smh:

i wouldnt start worrying about the Shadow Greys until we see if there is a QS label tacked onto them.

Black Toes will probably be as available as Celtics.

Take it with a grain of salt ..

- Most grand opening and remodeled HOHs will have a FEW pairs of Royals like I said before the last thread was locked .. some people in the thread have landed a pair or know about the grand openings in their areas. Most of the time there will not be annoncement, you just have to be lucky in the store or know an employee who is willing to help you out.
- About 20,000 pairs of BLACK TOES (SAME AS ROYALS), however we should be receiving more pairs of the Black Toes in the US compared to the Royals
- If your spot received the Royals they SHOULD receive the Black Toes
- 5/25 is the RD as of now, but there were talks of pushing that date up so that could be a last min change.
- Black/Gold 1s will not restock or have a wider release, it was a true QS
- Bred 1's have not been officially confirmed
- The original plan was to release the Shadow 1's similar in numbers like the Knicks and Celtics, however those are starting to look real limited as well. Not a QS though :rolleyes
- A few more team inspired 1's (non-NA version) are supposed to release throughout the year similar to those Pistons and Lakers verison :x

And everything that the homie Trap posted is legit, I showed it to another FNL manager .. some dates might change but that is as up to date as we are going to get according to the info they received.

Last edited:
I pray for that white and royal 1s. I predicted that release a while back and someone said it was coming out as AJKO.

I feel like there is no way they won't retro the Breds. Just no way.
Bruh, we've gotta work on closing the deal.
I know. :frown:

I pray this are as available as th celtics.
Were the celtics more widely availabe than the OG colorways or was it lack of demand? Even if thwy pumped out celtics numbers plus 15,000 i feel like they will be impossible to get.

*joins in prayer while slick skeptical*

*let us join hands*

Last edited:
Not having a Royal thread is a let down. CHECY YOUR HOH PEOPLE. Mine just dropped the bombed and dropped two full size runs this morning smh had been told this weekend and they dropped them today of course

Not having a Royal thread is a let down. CHECY YOUR HOH PEOPLE. Mine just dropped the bombed and dropped two full size runs this morning smh had been told this weekend and they dropped them today of course

Good looks bro. I need bait for the Black Toes just in case.

Last edited:

HOH remodeling or was it just a random surprise drop?

Take it with a grain of salt ..

- Most grand opening and remodeled HOHs will have a FEW pairs of Royals like I said before the last thread was locked .. some people in the thread have landed a pair or know about the grand openings in their areas. Most of the time there will not be annoncement, you just have to be lucky in the store or know an employee who is willing to help you out.
- About 20,000 pairs of BLACK TOES (SAME AS ROYALS), however we should be receiving more pairs of the Black Toes in the US compared to the Royals
- If your spot received the Royals they SHOULD receive the Black Toes
- 5/25 is the RD as of now, but there we're talks of pushing that date up so that could be a last min change.
- Black/Gold 1s will not restock or have a wider release, it was a true QS
- Bred 1's have not been officially confirmed
- The original plan was to release the Shadow 1's similar in numbers like the Knicks and Celtics, however those are starting to look real limited as well. Not a QS though
eyes.gif

- A few more team inspired 1's (non-NA version) are supposed to release throughout the year similar to those Pistons and Lakers verison
sick.gif

And everything that the homie Trap posted is legit, I showed it to another FNL manager .. some dates might change but that is as up to date as we are going to get according to the info they received.
for sure 

I just called and they sold out, I'm sick man

I've talked to a lot of people about the royal 1s hitting certain house of hoops/fnls and they have been hearing things about certain stores getting the royal 1s so I think they COULD be coming to my area soon

^^^^^

Thanks fam

No worries!

One thing I hate about these silent drops is the shady employees that don't like to answer question on the phone and they usually give word to their friends and family first. I have a pair but like some have said, would of been nice to have some trade bait for the black toes just in case

MANNNNN, sent my boy to get them and he walks in to see a guy I semi know walking out with 7 pairs!!! Im hurt..

A guy told me he bought 2pairs from HOH in fairlane, my last chance to prob get these for retail....smh

Back
Top Bottom