Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Lol @ Sir Charles... You along with Grape and Grizzy, BigJ and others are OGs here in NT so many connects and hookups nothing should be hard for ya ll... Im just getting my game on but those royals were H..A.R.D.

Would you guys pay $100 for the Jordan Retro 1 NDS White/Red/Black toe from the Old love/New love pack? I'm thinking of hopping on this deal

Last edited:
it is for me to have these over th mid tops. besides down the road that "40" will be chump change. These will command not royal money but better than knicks if distribution is similar.

Royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals
Royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals royals

Lmao cracked me up for some reason

Would you guys pay $100 for the Jordan Retro 1 NDS White/Red/Black toe from the Old love/New love pack? I'm thinking of hopping on this deal
Sure.

But ask yourself, is NIKE AIR and blank heel worth $40 more?

eyes.gif
Higher, better quality, more heel padding, white tongue, Nike Air, better box, never worn unlike those OLNLs.

Def worth the $40

Nike Air on the insole is almost gone after 8 hours of wear...

Okay, can't complain.

(edited: was talking about my Royals. Sorry, wrong thread. 
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:
Higher, better quality, more heel padding, white tongue, Nike Air, better box, never worn unlike those OLNLs.

Def worth the $40

Better quality? More Padding?
:rofl:
Have you ever seen a pair of OL's?
Those are probably the most comfortable pair of jordans I've ever worn, they have almost as much padding as old SB dunks.

Def worth the $40

Better quality? More Padding?
:rofl:
Have you ever seen a pair of OL's?
Those are probably the most comfortable pair of jordans I've ever worn, they have almost as much padding as old SB dunks.

He said more heel padding. These do have more padding around the ankle, although its less cushioning in comparison to the Old Loves Blk Toes.

And yeah better quality, cuz they're not used.

Last edited:
I don't know about these but I do like them but I don't this is a possible cop or maybe not I need to think about these there prob gonna be slept on anyways

I don't know about these but I do like them but I don't this is a possible cop or maybe not I need to think about these there prob gonna be slept on anyways
These absolutely will not be slept on.  Have you been in a coma the past 3 months?

These absolutely will not be slept on.  Have you been in a coma the past 3 months?
I think it depends where you shop and live.  I was able to walk into my Sports Zone here in (Northern) Va and pick up my royals little after noon on release day.

Back
Top Bottom