Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

It just seems like the "limited" tag is still there but the shoes were allocated differently. I believe that they kept most of them in the states. Also, perhaps it's possible that NDC will have a decent amount rather than sending them to some retailers, which I would figure is at a wholesale price or close to it when they do so. It makes sense to me. Not sure if it makes sense to anyone else. Just my thoughts. Obviously I could be wrong. We'll find out Saturday.

my perfect streak of whiffing continues. Time to walk across the street to Staples to watch the Kings game.

Welp, online it is.... I was 3-3 in the past 3 RSVPs but I guess it's cuz no one wanted those or they produced a ton of em...

This all the hoop jumping doesn't seem a bit much to spend 140 on shoes?? I'm personally done with Jordan's and Nike period no more , this is all out of wack now dudes stalking twitter accounts , using t1000 bots and what not , hypebeasts resellers who ever gets them can keep them , plan and simple there shoes nothing more , the game is Nike retros these every so offten , nothing ever to worry about catch them next time around if not no biggie

Got thru and I don't even live there

All of this yet you still rsvp'd even though you dont live here? Why take away an opportunity for someone else? Just because?

You lucky bastard. Jealous, should be a great game. Go Kings Go!

i dont even consider myself a casual hockey fan. Just started liking it after catching the Kings run last year. Hockey is so much better live, and tickets and drinks were free too. Cant beat that.

Back
Top Bottom