Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

im pretty sure employees at nike chicago tamper with the pairs that they sell to the public. they check every shoe and pick out good crafted pairs for themselves. im not even mad i didnt get the rsvp. 

Last edited:
Got through NikeLV.... 
pimp.gif
 I can sleep well now.

@ Mart Da God if your going to post something like that please edit out the profanity.

NikeCHI, NikeDC, NikeLenox and Nike Seattle all had a lot. Which makes me think some stores got better stock than others.....hmmmmmm

HOW ARE YOU PULLING NUMBERS OUT UR ASSS

I didn't give any numbers. I'm talking from an RSVP standpoint.

NikeCHI, NikeDC, NikeLenox and Nike Seattle all had a lot. Which makes me think some stores got better stock than others...
HOW ARE YOU PULLING NUMBERS OUT UR ASSS
apparently he's part of sneakerrsvp.com, so he would know based on how many rsvps he got through

Thank you.....

Last edited:
man nikesf needs to hurry up and finish their rennovations. no js at the temp. store. didnt get grapes, bugs, suns, or blacktoes. i miss when chronos did free rsvps. locked me and my roommates down on so many pairs and didnt require a dime in return.

sat. morn is gonna be crazy. so many shoes dropping man, i really don't know how this is gonna go. no way they're gonna drop a separate link for each shoe. damn, this will insane! all i want is black toes, kobes and possibly another pair of 88s.

sat. morn is gonna be crazy. so many shoes dropping man, i really don't know how this is gonna go. no way they're gonna drop a separate link for each shoe. damn, this will insane! all i want is black toes, kobes and possibly another pair of 88s.

Yes I believe they will. Many of the shoes are twitter link only.

Back
Top Bottom