Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

FC62D28E-BE5C-46F3-83AD-1B315EA9843C.jpeg
Merry Christmas niketalk I'll be back one day hopefully

I filed a police report. And 3god you talk a lot of **** on this site and just like clockwork you open your mouth on some slick **** like so please spare me your 2 cents.

Hey man, Not trying to make light of your situation, but come on. You don’t need to run in here and say goodbye. Handle your business and I hope it works out for you.

Hey man, Not trying to make light of your situation, but come on. You don’t need to run in here and say goodbye. Handle your business and I hope it works out for you.
I don't think that's what i said but I respect you saying that you hope the best

Guys just had the worst thing happen to me all my sneakers were stolen this morning and I'm in tears devastated. I can be thankful about one thing my shadows were in the dirty clothes basket and I had forgot I put them there the only heat sneakers I own now

Sorry to hear man......how many pairs were taken? Important thing is you're safe at least

Guys just had the worst thing happen to me all my sneakers were stolen this morning and I'm in tears devastated. I can be thankful about one thing my shadows were in the dirty clothes basket and I had forgot I put them there the only heat sneakers I own now
Thais makes me heated especially during these times. I’m basically a recluse now because it’s hard to deal with people as it is. Somebody knew you had a lil jackpot. Yo I’m dead serious when I say I have family members tell me only if Jordan’s planes cash you’ll be rolling in it. People feed off tragedy. I can’t deal with it no more sorry for the rant. But damn it’s been a messed up year.

Sorry to hear that man; I can't imagine how you feeling. This is heartbreaking

I'm sorry to hear that, I had all my sneakers stolen from me about 4 years ago.

I still get mad when i see shoes i had. I had Deadstock Chicago 1s stolen from me.

It's a terrible feeling knowing people took something away from you that you worked for but you still have your health and shoes can eventually be replaced.

6000 pairs. Celebrating Jordan’s 6 championships😂, is the story behind these
i heard it was 6 pair, one for each ring lol wouldnt put it past JB anymore. If we could get regular releases with good numbers JB wouldnt have to compete with fakes and neither would the consumer.

Damn. Sorry to hear. I know the exact feeling. Happened to me back in '07.

Damn. Sorry to hear. I know the exact feeling. Happened to me back in '07.
Nike could care less. These are all PR stunts to keep the brand relevant. They’ll prbly have 800 pairs and move onto the next janky retro

Back
Top Bottom