Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

No matter how hard you Charmin soft ‘lil dudes try to justify it, the ‘85 Retro High is a botched put it back together project.
ABFA5B24-0DD0-4989-BE3E-72A728142D61.gif
cute, enjoy your multi paneled art project off whites I guess? Hypebeast? Yeah. You’re a hypebeast I think. Yah yah
That’s what people used to call doods that jump on hype and high value sneakers. right? Or nah. Nah? Cool.

Botched job. :rofl:

Yeah custom 2021s, interesting to see it colored differently. If Nike released em like that people would complain even more :lol:

Just looking at these all side by side the differences on the new '85 mold are very noticeable. For starters the heel still curves forward rather than standing at a mostly 90° angle. The ankle stabilizer strap doesn't have as steep a slope. Unless both of the real '85s have shoe inserts in them, the toe on the new mold arches up too much (basically a banana toe) rather than the midsole sitting almost completely flat from heel to toe as it should. The list goes on. This new mold is a step in the right direction at least, but JB still has a long way to go. Kinda funny that the Jordan 1 diagram in the info booklet is closer to the OG than the actual pair of shoes. Regardless though, while I'm aware of their flaws I'm happy to own these.
1.jpg
55279_01.jpg.jpeg
20210420_155916.jpg
20210415_140711.jpg

First time I wore it was on the 2008 Celtics dunks, that was the first time I saw it and liked it a little.

Those are the only artificially aged shoes I have, but I wouldn't mind more.

Back
Top Bottom