Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

Well, it's gonna probably be SNKRS or bust for me as I NEVER win a raffle. Entered all the overseas ones we could. One won't allow it with Nike's new regulations on shipping shoes from one continent to the other. Let's see what happens.

u wont get them just saying
Maybe not. I will just get them on stock x if I miss out either way I’m getting them just saying
643034BD-0CED-4A22-BD47-54D97A1B6B84.jpeg

Who else is dropping their whole FLX points on these? I can only afford to buy a 9/11 head start but maybe this early into the App's lifecycle that could yield decent odds?

I'm only 4/11 HS
Maybe FTL got a ton of pairs and we will hit even tho we don't have full HS
It all depends how many folks have 11/11 HS

I think being in tier3 gets you 1 extra HS so it would be 4/11 HS
Just enter and throw it in there
What else you gonna do with just 3k points
Sacrifice those points to the FLX gods like the rest of us

any tier gives you 1 headstart, so doesn't matter if you X1 or X3, you only get 1 headstart from it. At least thats what its showing in my accounts. Seems like for this release, you can get a maximum headstart of 11 and since you already get 1 headstart automatically means you gotta get 10 more for the max HS. 10 headstart= 10,000 points = $100 worth of purchases.

I really want these but Snkrs is my only option and since they hooked me up with spideys and plums recently I'm prolly done getting anything good for the next few years.

This release is a bad way to tell how well the new FLX will work out considering these are only dropping in 3 stores and you figure everyone out of state is entering

That would be dope asf if they randomly made **** fake limited so bots eat em up but then again they can just cancel orders

Back
Top Bottom