Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

If $100 in purchases is enough points for a 10 minute head start, does spending from buying shoes from raffle wins count for points? If so, won’t you perpetually have enough points to max out a head start?

If $100 in purchases is enough points for a 10 minute head start, does spending from buying shoes from raffle wins count for points? If so, won’t you perpetually have enough points to max out a head start?
Yeah

what's messed up is what if you use 3k points on 3 different drops and you don't hit any of them ?

10 minute headstart wasn't always a win on the old app

Now you gotta start buying other **** to get your points back up so you can try and win a raffle again

dam its looking rough in the state. all these oversea aint shipping to america smh. chiraq the only hope

Practicing for tomorrow
CFFC71AA-4587-41CA-B869-F3BDA86DDF2B.png

anyone live in chicago? I’ll need your help if I win. You will get paid for your time upfront.

Anyone know how quick the points show up on your FLX account? I was gonna go instore at lunch to get the 11/11 HS.

Anyone know how quick the points show up on your FLX account? I was gonna go instore at lunch to get the 11/11 HS.
1 -1.5 hours. I did the same yesterday. I think you have till 3pm cst to do it and have them added to your account to use them for this release

It’s pretty much as soon as you pay. My app wouldn’t load in store,gave phone number,points where there by the time I made it to my car

I'm wondering if its even worth it to throw in HS points toward a release rumored to be at 23k pairs. I have NEVER won any release where its only LA, NY, CHI.. so I'm thinking this is a dub. The only thing is the new program may have killed a lot of other HS' ..

But I feel like I have a better chance at getting the Women's pair next Friday.. I hate this new program. ******* terrible I'm here deliberating a CHANCE to TRY.

Yeah I got 4/11 HS
I think it was a mistake throwing in those points
Should of just kept them
I’m sure anything less of 11 min is a bust
But I guess I’ll find out later today

Even 11 min is a bust for these lol.. but I think CHI will have the most pairs so maybe you have a shot.. I noticed they pulled these from SNKRS btw.. they may pop up tomorrow again. Might be Nikes way of doing something (that doesnt work) against bots but I doubt it. I think it means there might be a SNKRS pass for these later today.

Back
Top Bottom