Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by ColdCity

these are better than the 01's in my opinion
agreed, these shame the 01. theyre neck in neck with the 94s in my opinion.

cosign on banneds being better than '01's, as i own both and can see it for myself. but you really compared the leather on '94 1's and they're neck and neck with these? that's interesting. the leather on these banneds is premium as hell compared to most jordans i've seen since the 90's...

i wouldn't know how to compare these vs. my 1985 black toes. i'd just say the leather on the banneds is more "grainy" and soft, probably.
yeah quality wise, theyre neck in neck with the 94s. actually, I have 85 Royal Blues, 94 Chicagos, and Banned 1s and each one of them has a different leather. The 85s leather is rock solid, the 94s leather is softer but still durable, and the Banneds leather is soft crinkled leather and has more give.

Probably my favorite Jordan release of the year, glad I was able to get a pair for a good price, shoutout to bighead balrog

I regret not buying a pair over the summer.  Did they sell them in Journey's?  I thought I saw them have it.
I'm guessing there's no sites I can get these anymore?

Originally Posted by shogun

I regret not buying a pair over the summer.  Did they sell them in Journey's?  I thought I saw them have it.
I'm guessing there's no sites I can get these anymore?

These strictly showed up at select outlets. Not all of them got them, and I don't think there was ever a solid list of which ones did. As far as finding them, there's a bunch on Flightclub, which are surprisingly priced better than the ones I saw in my size on eBay. You'll see them pop up in the Buy/Sell forum here from time to time, but I think most people that wanted to sell already moved their pairs.

these are deff. on my top 5 easy aswell. im soo suprise till this day how less of a hassle it was for me to get em.. considering only one outlet in AZ received them.
eek.gif
eek.gif
  paid little over retail but not much compare to how much they going for right now. pretty happy about that!

Well they WERE B-Grades, when these first dropped I remember he posted pictures of his pair, I think he was one of the only people that had anything that would make it a B-Grade.

I personally think its one of a kind and more special. If anybody out there has flaws or any of tht matter, pls post pics. I believe there's couple out there!

Originally Posted by vipersupra

I personally think its one of a kind and more special. If anybody out there has flaws or any of tht matter, pls post pics. I believe there's couple out there!

Those are yours correct? I remember that picture haha.
I still have mine ds, this release was fun for me.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

One of my favorite kicks. i wear them all the time just like you should.

yessir..
should wear em while you ball as well like dude here

@C.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This @$%++++ pic cracks me up every damn time. 
laugh.gif

Would like a pair of these, still cant believe that these were outlet only
30t6p3b.gif
did jb ever do this before?

Originally Posted by vipersupra

not banned 1's, but my brother had a pair of db vi's with "what time is it?" on the inside of both the left and right shoe tongues.
also some dude here had a pair of bordeauxs where one tongue was blank and had no "air jordan" stitched into it.
we're human, *@# happens. but you would think if the person putting it together missed it, at least qc would catch it.

^that pic is a classic

here's mine from release day

these are all the same size, banned 1's are cut lower than 01's which are cut lower than the '95's
never got over it, i need that height on that jordan 1 son, to rock that properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom