Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Anyone else have a red marker marking on their size tag? Its like a circle, but its not a stamp.

My first pair has the red marker circled on the size tag. This second pair from Saturday's restock had B stamped on the little cardboard heel inserts (not the foot trees, these are like the cardboard spacer things that come with the VIIs). Don't know why there was a difference between the two batches, as everything else about the shoes and packaging was the same, but there was.

It was an opportunity I couldn't pass up... But I did it the right way, no cheating or cutting lines and such so everything was fair game IMO. Cashed out on a bunch of favors today so I owe alot of people in return... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

don't recall if sizes 7 and 7.5 were confirmed to have surfaced at stores but evidently there's both...or at least pics to prove it for the 7.5

http://cgi.ebay.com/AIR-JORDAN-1-RE...8578663?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item33689eefe7

http://cgi.ebay.com/AIR-JORDAN-RETR...7441449?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a1136f7a9

That link to a size 7 is actually for a hat and not shoes.

I can't believe there's a 7.5 out there. I chatted with a rep on Nike Find and she said the smallest size was 8. I should've just called South Chicago a few days ago.

Originally Posted by 430AM

I guess karma was on my side this time... Picked up 10 pairs from Vacaville. Thanks to my connects out there. I love ya'll.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No phone orders. Not sure how many pairs they had but the manager was real straight forward about selling them. One Per Customer.

Wow... A good karma.....

Originally Posted by cornzilla

I guess karma was on my side this time... Picked up 10 pairs from Vacaville. Thanks to my connects out there. I love ya'll.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No phone orders. Not sure how many pairs they had but the manager was real straight forward about selling them. One Per Customer.
eek.gif
  man how'd you get 10 pairs.

Because his dad is the manager. Lol jf w/ u 430. Id like to know the trick aswell. You brought 10 people with you didn't you? Or jus stf8 hook up? Don't worry we ain't gon snitch

Nice job 430AM!!!

I finally got my pair............and I got another in the mail!!! (I paid $275 each, but now that I got em Im happy)
Also got a new Camera so I thought I would test the thing out

Used the flash on this one

My first pair of 1's so I have nothing to compare to but I was surprised at the amount of padding around the ankle. My box didnt have a stamp but the size tag had the red circle like some other members mentioned.

Will post pics of the group shot once my sz 11 arrives.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Anyone else have a red marker marking on their size tag? Its like a circle, but its not a stamp.

My first pair has the red marker circled on the size tag. This second pair from Saturday's restock had B stamped on the little cardboard heel inserts (not the foot trees, these are like the cardboard spacer things that come with the VIIs). Don't know why there was a difference between the two batches, as everything else about the shoes and packaging was the same, but there was.

Mine did came with the red marker circle with b on d size tag. Only on the right pair I believe.. and a stamp right next to d box tag that says "imperfections cosmetiques"

somebody on ebay paid seller kaili_001 799.99 for the banned 1s plus 15 dollars for shipping homeboy got screwed with no Vaseline.

opo1dz.jpg

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
  man how'd you get 10 pairs.

Because his dad is the manager. Lol jf w/ u 430. Id like to know the trick aswell. You brought 10 people with you didn't you? Or jus stf8 hook up? Don't worry we ain't gon snitch
TAP TAP PULL... That's all it took, seriously.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nah all jokes aside... It was just perfect timing. Got the heads up about an hour before open and told a few non sneakerhead friends to meet me over there and the rest is history.
laugh.gif

$799??? 
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What's the retail price on these again and do the outlets charge for shipping? I just realized I never asked how much I was going to be charged when I ordered.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

somebody on ebay paid seller kaili_001 799.99 for the banned 1s plus 15 dollars for shipping homeboy got screwed with no Vaseline.

opo1dz.jpg

Ouch.. and I thought I paid a lot for mine.. his money tho so congratz to homeboy. Finally got his 1s. For $815.00 lol

Hey if dude is happy paying $799 then all the power to him. Hes probably got his money proper or hes gonna realize he got duped and bail on the seller.

430 lookin at that example like OHHHH YAAAAHHHH!!! HOPE I CAN FIND A FEW SAPS LIKE HIM!!! LMFAO j/k

Much respect on the pick up, I respect the hustle, no hate ova here.

I noticed one small but noticeable imperfection on the right shoe (pictured left). The NIKE AIR tab is sewn on improperly so that the first couple lines on the back of the tab are showing on the front. Basically the tab was sewn on too low in comparison to the other shoe. Not a big deal at all but were all looking for things wrong with them since theyre labelled "B" grades.

So is there gonna be a restock? I was able to get my 10.5 this past Saturday. Was a little worried I was SOL since I was all the way by the Diesel store but the 1 pair per saved me.

It was an opportunity I couldn't pass up... But I did it the right way, no cheating or cutting lines and such so everything was fair game IMO. Cashed out on a bunch of favors today so I owe alot of people in return... 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 congrats.. well deserved pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom