Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess its time to hit up Ebay to cop a size 13.I wear A size 13 so beware to all who's bidding on 13's.LoL

still hard finding size 10 with a 'normal' price.....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bruza

Just payed $270 shipped for a sz 14 off ebay. More than I wanted to pay but I'll be happy soon as they reach my doorstep.  

laugh.gif
 &
indifferent.gif
 at the pics of the banned I's to release later this year.  Now I feel even more comfortable with my purchase. 

Damn 270 people are really taxing!

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

So for the people that have these already, do all of the boxes have the b-grade stamp inside, and are there any flaws that you can notice on them?

My pair had no stamp on the box or the shoes and the shoes look flawless

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

So for the people that have these already, do all of the boxes have the b-grade stamp inside, and are there any flaws that you can notice on them?

i have the stamp on the inside of my box lid & on both shoe tags....but like all others the shoes are perfect

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i have the stamp on the inside of my box lid & on both shoe tags....but like all others the shoes are perfect

Would you mind posting a pic of the stamp?

Originally Posted by kicks409

Originally Posted by bruza

Just payed $270 shipped for a sz 14 off ebay. More than I wanted to pay but I'll be happy soon as they reach my doorstep.  

laugh.gif
 &
indifferent.gif
 at the pics of the banned I's to release later this year.  Now I feel even more comfortable with my purchase. 

Damn 270 people are really taxing!

Yup I know it.  Price jumped to my max bid at the very end of the auction.

I copped two pair and one of my boxes has a stamp on the inside lid and the right shoe toe box came kinda creased up.... but in my second DS pair the I dont have any kind of stamp inside the box or inside the shoes.

ill do it when i get home the stamp on the inside of the shoe is hard to see but the stamp on the box lid is perfect

Yeah, I'll post pictures later tonight as well.

Maybe Nike just stamped them as b-grades to follow the story that there banned but hit the outlets exclusively great shoe overall

Originally Posted by Mikey23

And haven't seen this picture yet:

searched back & found a pic

That's the same stamp that one of my pairs had that I sold.
My pic 
wink.gif

I got my pair from Riverhead, in total me and all my friends got 15 pairs. Didn't check all the boxes but everyone that I saw had this stamp on them.

Mine didn't have a Stamp on neither the Box nor shoe surprisingly.
906266f60f3d192b070f1db93edee41c38c99aac_r.jpg

and I agree with you Memph, the quality on the Banned 1's are Superior but the Shadow 1's are just a few notches below...

96d163633e9e00f0b3e805b42cd2aab40fbd382d_r.jpg

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Mine didn't have a Stamp on neither the Box nor shoe surprisingly.

and I agree with you Memph, the quality on the Banned 1's are Superior but the Shadow 1's are just a few notches below...

NICE PICKUP!

UNFORTUNATELY, I CAN'T AGREE WITH THE BOLDED STATEMENT. FROM THE COMPARISON PICS I POSTED YOU CAN EASILY SEE THE LEATHER LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME ON THE BANNED 1'S AS ON THE SHADOW 1'S.

THIS IS NOT A BAD THING. JUST REINFORCES THAT THE SHADOW 1'S WERE A SLEEPER QUALITY RELEASE.

^^^ I remember some dude customizing the shadow 1 to the royal 1 and those where fire along with the Nike logo

Just got off the phone with Nike Las Vegas South Grand store (702-382-8055) and apparently they've been made aware of the mishaps that happened with a few peoples orders from their other store (702-896-7444) which is the South Vegas store; including the pics a few pages back about the label being removed from the Banned box and placed on another JB box. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom