Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

You won’t have to worry about bots . Most reselling groups are passing on these and most Jordans in general. Only Jordan model that they are going after right now are 4s. 4s are the “it” model right now which is why the aftermarket prices of 1s have been tanking on new drops.
I hope that’s the same for the Jordan 1 lost and found.

Is it that resell is trash for new 1s. Or it just hasn’t been any real hood new 1s? This the best pair to drop in a min imo. Now if these sit I’ll be convinced. But everything else this year not a good example. Been a lot of regular joints.

But if these do sit I’ll be happy. Because I need a pair.

Is it that resell is trash for new 1s. Or it just hasn’t been any real hood new 1s? This the best pair to drop in a min imo. Now if these sit I’ll be convinced. But everything else this year not a good example. Been a lot of regular joints.

On one hand I’m glad that shoes are easier to buy but on the other I’m suffering because my submissions are actually accepted 😂

3992D0D9-F062-44CA-A5A6-F0CFC1BFDCEB.jpeg

Got my pair in yesterday from Nike. Difference in leather.

The right shoe has a slight side crease from what I assume is the pressure of the left shoe against it.

Annoying but whatever these will be worn and creased up anyways.

Just got my SNKRS pair in. These are really nice in hand. I see them rising in value in later years.

Always look at prices of the last hyped colorway as a metric. Georgetown 1s still selling at over 50% markup. More people just trying for Dunks now instead of 1s because they cheaper. Hyped Dunks cost about the same as unhyped AJ1s

I would be utterly and completely stunned if the Lost and Founds aren’t extremely difficult to get for retail.

…even for those who know all the tricks.
Yep Lost & Founds are going to be on the same level as Mochas with $300+ resell right after release.

Back
Top Bottom