Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Only 2 raffles Ive ever hit there was on Bordo 1s and Bred 12s. Out of I dont know how many raffles entered... a lot. Worth a try to since they have the lowest price.
Exactly! But I get the impression they probably don't get a lot of pairs in each size.

Quick sbs with sbb and taxi and man I might be feeling the Taxi’s more tbh

Attachments

• 171F520A-A75D-4788-B370-B87197BC0AC1.jpeg
    171F520A-A75D-4788-B370-B87197BC0AC1.jpeg
    557.8 KB · Views: 314
Lots of stores out here not getting these that normally get every AJ1....weird. got a feeling I should have copped off flight club for like 220 a month ago . Retail or bust tho

These are gonna be a problem to get then. Seems like not many places getting them compared to the FR3's.
That is what I was thinking. People say that they sit, I don’t see that. Here in Albuquerque, in asked manager at Finishline were they doing inside in store raffle and he told me that they haven’t received their pairs yet. Finishline is only doing pre order exclusive access according to sniper kicks. Champs only have Grade School up to enter reservation. I have a feeling that bots are ready to eat. Then eat on all the restocks.

That is what I was thinking. People say that they sit, I don’t see that. Here in Albuquerque, in asked manager at Finishline were they doing inside in store raffle and he told me that they haven’t received their pairs yet. Finishline is only doing pre order exclusive access according to sniper kicks. Champs only have Grade School up to enter reservation. I have a feeling that bots are ready to eat. Then eat on all the restocks.
You won’t have to worry about bots . Most reselling groups are passing on these and most Jordans in general. Only Jordan model that they are going after right now are 4s. 4s are the “it” model right now which is why the aftermarket prices of 1s have been tanking on new drops.

Back
Top Bottom