age old question. Gap or old navy jeans?

mexicansoul

Banned
Its that time to buy some jeans but Guess doesn't make the colby line anymore so I'm looking at GAP and old navy.

Can I get your inputs, por favor.

Also, let me know the fit, i.e., easy, standard, straight, etc. etc. Thanks.

easiest question i've heard all day. neither.
but if i had to choose, i'd pick old navy over gap. i've owned both brands, but eventually grew tired of each.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Gap Jeans >>>>> Old Navy Jeans.
What fit would you recommend. I dont want no low rise mess.
I wear the Worker Jean. I think they may have discontinued that style, though.
frown.gif

GAP most definitely. I have gap jeans that last longer then $100.00+ jeans. And what I mean by last longer is the colors are where they suppose to be and theydon't shrink. Spending 50 on gap is well worth it to me.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

spend the same amount of $$$ on some levis.

i was in old navy today tho and they have some nice washes, but
sick.gif
O.N.jeans.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

GAP most definitely. I have gap jeans that last longer then $100.00+ jeans. And what I mean by last longer is the colors are where they suppose to be and they don't shrink. Spending 50 on gap is well worth it to me.
What fit?

For the naysayers...I'm a budgetballer. I dont like levis, so for under $60, I'm going with either gap or old navy.

gap.
bootcut.
maybe loose bootcut if you want em real loose.

check out express too if you under 60 budget. some of their stuff turns out to be about 50 especially with sales. they go nuts with the discounts.

I hate gap and old navy their jeans are horrid they never get any new washes and they are thinner than paper after 2 wears.

Definitely go with GAP. I recommend their loose fit jeans.

F.y.I. gap is having a 30% off sale today from the 13 to 16. Just sign up for their email newsletter. If you don't get one in time shot me a pm andI'll gladly share my discount code.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by ii2cky

uniqlo
eyes.gif

Ok, cool imported denim guy. For us regular joes, I'd go with Gap Jeans. Everyone can't afford $150.00 jeans. Levi's are good too. But thats not what you asked.
eyes.gif

says hypebeast mcstreetwear

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

GAP most definitely. I have gap jeans that last longer then $100.00+ jeans. And what I mean by last longer is the colors are where they suppose to be and they don't shrink. Spending 50 on gap is well worth it to me.
What fit?

For the naysayers...I'm a budgetballer. I dont like levis, so for under $60, I'm going with either gap or old navy.
damn brother, you need to pay me over paypal if you want any more advice.
laugh.gif
JP, man get whatever fits you. But I recommend getting DENIM. Gap denim willlast soooo long No HM . I got this 3 pairs of gap that is serious and when they fade they still look cool.

Anyone who's saying Gap jeans are horrible are kidding themselves or are talking out their !+$. I myself don't rock their denim but I gotta admit Gapoffers quality denim that lasts and holds up well for $50 and a decent amount of fits/washes. ON on the other hand is horrible, that $20 $$# feel like pajamapants and I've seen friends' pairs fall apart/fade like a t-shirt after a one or two washes.

OP if you're looking for a no low-rise/no BS fit try on their Standard fit (straight leg jean) or their Easy (straight leg but sits right at the waist) fitbut in my opinion stay away from ON for sure (for denim, at least).

Back
Top Bottom