age old question. Gap or old navy jeans?

You know what nvm Uniqlo isn't that expensive at all
eek.gif
smile.gif

I think gap wins they're easy fit is really comfortable n fit better then O.N and levis 559 relaxed fit.

lol uniqlo is expensive or something? is that what ur saying, or u cant get them in ur area?

i bought a pair grey jeans for 25 bucks couple months ago, it was
smokin.gif

Budlong-just hit up the local Gap and go to work on the different styles, man.
laugh.gif
I've seen some nice ones when I was in there today. I've seen somenice cuts, but didn't want to buy anymore jeans until my conditioning is complete. Funny how dudes try to stunt with $100+ jeans, it gets old. I gave awaymost of my True Religion, Rock & Republic, 7, etc. to the less fortunate and now is wearing Levi's.

old navy jeans suck

Gap is much better.... although i wouldn't purchase either nowadays

Originally Posted by ii2cky

lol uniqlo is expensive or something? is that what ur saying, or u cant get them in ur area?

i bought a pair grey jeans for 25 bucks couple months ago, it was
smokin.gif
Naw peep my other post on this page. The only pair of Uniqlo jeans I saw before now were like $150.00 I just check it out again and I realizedthey aren't expensive at all
laugh.gif

its like asking which is better a mcdonalds cheeseburger or a mcdonalds hamburger. of course the cheeseburger is one step up, but its only slightlydifferent.

unless you dont have the money, I see no reason to go with ON. I mean, who doesnt want cheese on their hamburgers? Besides, Gap always have sales so you canalways get gap jeans for ON prices.

Old Navy and Gap jeans are pretty much the same, Gap owns Old Navy (if you are living under a rock and didn't know that). Only difference is Old Navy ischeaper than Gap

Dosent matter which you pick...their going under anyway

Gap Inc. closing 85 stores. In addition to its namesake chain, Gap also owns Old Navy and Banana Republic . The company said the closures - all planned for fiscal 2008 - will be weighted toward the Gap brand.

Question to OP: why are you against Levis?

Less expensive, more durable, tons of fits and washes...

If you really want to pointlessly stick with either of the two brands that you mentioned, GAP is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom