AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

D@mn!!!.....any1 know where I can still get the broken bats shirt???.....NDC and champs are done!!!!!!

Last edited:
Copped. Ndc cooperated completely for me today. Didn't grab a shirt though. Went to the site at 8, hit new releases, grabbed my size and did three captchas, put my 15% off and rocked it.

Last edited:
 Sneaker politics

Nike Air Trainer SC - White/White-Wolf Grey "Broken Bats" $130 sizes 8-13 Available at our Baton Rouge and Lafayette locations. 225.761.3007 to order. 

Last edited:
Grizz coming thru with all the spots.  
pimp.gif

Yeezy foams are limited to 1 per person on NDC, wonder if it will be enforced tonight if you already got through during the initial launch.
MOFO if you get the Yeezy a second time, maybe you need to play the lotto while you at it.  LOL.  I don't like the shoes but I heard they weren't easy to get.

Seriosuly I might...lol I had really good luck the past few releases. The Yeezy's were really hard to get and the release tonight won't be much better at all!! If I can get through I am sending them to my girls house in her name. No link there! lol8)

I slept through the broken bats release. I hit "off" instead of "snooze." The irony? I was exhausted from staying up late practicing my checkout speed and doing other things to prep for the release. Now i'm on suicide watch.

Training to practice your check out time?

*DEAD

I had to go through 3 captchas and a math problem this morning on NDC...once I seen that, i knew my chances were slim.

I searched for "638074102", no spaces or dashes or anything.  As soon as they went live, it appeared.  I don't know why people are having problems with the product code.
How do you get the product number prior to release? I apologize if this is an ignorant question. lol.

Sneaker politics

Nike Air Trainer SC - White/White-Wolf Grey "Broken Bats" $130 sizes 8-13 Available at our Baton Rouge and Lafayette locations. 225.761.3007 to order. 
Anyone have any luck with this? I called a bunch of times after I saw this and it was either busy, rang until I got some fax machine noise, or rang until I got an automated message saying to try again later.

Back
Top Bottom