AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

I got em!!

Not really,. Lucked out on every site .So to ease my paint I did find these, which I been looking for awhile

What's the current resell value for the BBs in a size 10? Prices are all different on eBay. Trying to find out before I make a dumb trade.

That sucks! I got my pair...just trying to help NTer's out.

What size?

I'm not trying to call "gotcha" I'm legitimately curious.

I checked them this morning and they were sold out in all sizes at 8:30.

I also happened to catch your post like 5 minutes after you made it and I checked again because I had thought they were sold out. But, sizes do pop back up on websites here and there, so I checked again and there was no stock.

What's the current resell value for the BBs in a size 10? Prices are all different on eBay. Trying to find out before I make a dumb trade.

Hold out for basically retail, IMO.

The "hype" on these won't last more than a few days. Resellers will be forced to dump sunk cost.

How difficult is it going to be to find a 14 or 15? I think NDC was the only place to get those sizes...

I just copped the foams, I feel a little vindicated after last weekend...but there is still sadness
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
No local places sold in miami closest place to me was in tampa 4 hours away. Didn't think they were gonna he this hyped

No local places sold in miami closest place to me was in tampa 4 hours away. Didn't think they were gonna he this hyped
i think resellers see anything with a big QS on it and buy it up. same w those airmax day shoes. they were gone in seconds. now you can get them for a little over retail. i think these will prob settle about 200. a lot of kids now days didn't grow up watching BO like some of us did so i don't think the high prices will stick around long. but thats just me

If anyone in dallas is looking i copped from champs sports in town east around lunchtime. Girl ringing me up said there were only a few people lined up for em when they opened but they were all big footers. Copped the shirt as well. 

Champs Sports Town East Mall

972-270-8113

i think resellers see anything with a big QS on it and buy it up. same w those airmax day shoes. they were gone in seconds. now you can get them for a little over retail. i think these will prob settle about 200. a lot of kids now days didn't grow up watching BO like some of us did so i don't think the high prices will stick around long. but thats just me

I figure, but it's crazy how ndc sold out so fast matter or seconds. I didn't have this much trouble with the jordan sb1 and those were super hyped

The Bo's were a good lesson for me, you can't solely count on the product code in a RD search. Landed the foams by using two tabs (code/keyword) and simultaneously refreshing. And yes, one showed up earlier than the other.

Last edited:
seems to me like NO local store got these. Jimmy jazz which gets everything didnt even get these. Only 1 champs in NYC got these... wtf?

Back
Top Bottom