After your Birthday on Facebook Do you Thank People for the comments?

so as the question asks after your birthday do you just let it go or do you go to everyones profile and say thanks? I guess i have no idea and i usually nevertell people happy birthday

i usually thank everybody individually...some ppl prefer the status change thanks, but that's weak imo.

what do you guys usually say just a thanks man or like thanks or the birthday wishes? I know for some people ill actually write a more sincere comment becausei havent talked to them for a while

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

what do you guys usually say just a thanks man or like thanks or the birthday wishes? I know for some people ill actually write a more sincere comment because i havent talked to them for a while
"Thanks (insert name)"

you are really analyzing every aspect of this
laugh.gif

got a bday coming up?

I would probably give thanks in my status update , more faster and efficient

No I'm not about to spend time thanking 40+ people for wishing me a happy birthday.

what do you guys usually say just a thanks man or like thanks or the birthday wishes?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Now you're overanalyzing.

Just say thanks and keep it moving. It's not that serious.

I do it individually, too. But little by little haha. It would take too long to thank them all at one sitting.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

what do you guys usually say just a thanks man or like thanks or the birthday wishes? I know for some people ill actually write a more sincere comment because i havent talked to them for a while
"Thanks (insert name)"

you are really analyzing every aspect of this
laugh.gif

got a bday coming up?

it was yesterday

it depends, but most of the time i just put a status up and thank everyone for the birthday wishes

I personally thank every individual who wished me a happy birthday...last year it was around 102 people, but this year it was only about 80 somethin'.

I guess i have no idea
You don't have any idea? It's either you do or you don't
laugh.gif

I personally don't thank everyone individually. In fact, I set my status as (....thanks everyone for the Happy Birthday) for the day after.

Depends... if its ppl im close wit or been cool wit for a while ill thank em personally. And if its an attractive girl... just tell em "thanks for thinkinbout me on my bday"... add a lil bit more in and try and go from there lol. The rest of the ppl just get thanked in the status

Back
Top Bottom