After 457 Days... The GOAT Returns to Philadelphia - Nuggets @ Sixers 3/19

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

t1_wilt.jpg
Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Greatest player to ever play for the Sixers.
AI > Wilt

Wilt was on the Sixers for 3 years, AI built his legacy there

they need to give him the credit he deserves.

doesnt matter, AI is fittin to burn down the house that AI built.

Answer for 60.

Ideal game would be Iverson hits a shot to take the game to OT, and the Sixers win in in OT.

We all know Iverson was committed to the Sixers organization but at the time the then idiot GM Billy King wanted to move AI out of town. Inevitably, King gotcanned...
smh.gif

Anyways, Philly fans are brutal at times but they love their sports teams and heros...hopefully they give AI a good reception.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

he deserves a statue, like Barkley and cheesesteak.

What're you trying to say?
laugh.gif

I hope they have a little something special for AI. He's a hometown hero.

^they already said they are not doing anything special for allen because hes going to get enough recognition when his career is over. Thats outrageousconsidering they honored roenick for his 500th and he only played in philly for three years.....A.I represented philly like no other athlete before him. Cantwait

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

^they already said they are not doing anything special for allen because hes going to get enough recognition when his career is over. Thats outrageous considering they honored roenick for his 500th and he only played in philly for three years.....A.I represented philly like no other athlete before him. Cant wait

That's outrageous.

they already said they are not doing anything special for allen because hes going to get enough recognition when his career is over. Thats outrageous considering they honored roenick for his 500th and he only played in philly for three years.....

smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

^they already said they are not doing anything special for allen because hes going to get enough recognition when his career is over. Thats outrageous considering they honored roenick for his 500th and he only played in philly for three years.....A.I represented philly like no other athlete before him. Cant wait

They *!+% on Chuck
mad.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom