After 457 Days... The GOAT Returns to Philadelphia - Nuggets @ Sixers 3/19

w1sgif.jpg

It's going to be an emotional night.

I know that Philly fans are going to give him the standing ovation he deserves. I hope the Sixers do the classy thing and have some type of small ceremonyfor him.

I know that Philly fans are going to give him the standing ovation he deserves. I hope the Sixers do the classy thing and have some type of small ceremony for him.
They better.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll be there or at least I'll try...I can't remember the last time I saw AI play live...

THE GREATEST!

I know that Philly fans are going to give him the standing ovation he deserves. I hope the Sixers do the classy thing and have some type of small ceremony for him.

from Philly?

I expect neither

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

from Philly?

I expect neither

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe no ceremony, but he certainly WILL not get booed. No chance on that...

You KNOW someone will boo then everyone will join in...or that fan could get beat down.

Originally Posted by Mthreee

You KNOW someone will boo then everyone will join in...or that fan could get beat down.

It's really not going to happen.

90% of the crowd will cheer him.

ye that place is going to be bumpin tomorrow

we are talking about it now on my radio show

media.neumann.edu

My second favorite player of ALL-TIME
pimp.gif
. I know how Philly fans can be but you got to be kidding me if they boo A.I.

Hopefully the fans in attendance boo that sellout, and I hope our W contributes to them missing the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom