AFC Wild Card Game: J-E-T-S @ Colts (Saturday 1/8/2011 @ 8PM)

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Rex & His wife are going to treat Folks foot like a king tonight

I mean, you KNOW Rex is getting that good foot tonight.
But more importantly Fireman Ed's wife doesn't have to go to the hospital tonight.

We can all be thankful. 
smokin.gif

eek.gif
 cant believe how the playoffs has started ... Seattle wins jets with a game winning drive smh

eek.gif
 cant believe how the playoffs has started ... Seattle wins jets with a game winning drive smh

laugh.gif

yall silly.

that timeout made no sense...peyton W TF gif coming soon ?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

yall silly.

that timeout made no sense...peyton W TF gif coming soon ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Where is Dungy to make sense of all this 
Where is JA?!?!
- Another quality win for the Jets going back to our bread and butter, the run.

- Although Sanchez was inconsistent, he came through in the last half, especially the last drive. Nothing spectacular but he moved the chains.

- Braylon had Lacey all night. It was about time Sanchez tossed it up there. Great play call finding the one on one coverage.

- The defense played great. We didn't gamble with exotic blitzes, but kept the defense simple. Bart Scott and Brodney Pool played well. Bart didn't show up in the stat sheet, however made differences on the run clogging up holes or taking a blocker where other linebackers or our secondary would be open to make the play.

- Rex finally got his win vs. Manning
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Where is Dungy to make sense of all this 
Where is JA?!?!
- Another quality win for the Jets going back to our bread and butter, the run.

- Although Sanchez was inconsistent, he came through in the last half, especially the last drive. Nothing spectacular but he moved the chains.

- Braylon had Lacey all night. It was about time Sanchez tossed it up there. Great play call finding the one on one coverage.

- The defense played great. We didn't gamble with exotic blitzes, but kept the defense simple. Bart Scott and Brodney Pool played well. Bart didn't show up in the stat sheet, however made differences on the run clogging up holes or taking a blocker where other linebackers or our secondary would be open to make the play.

- Rex finally got his win vs. Manning
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Y'all are crazy if you think the Jets are gonna come up here and get embarrassed like that again. Getting a W against Peyton and the Colts is a HUGE confidence booster, they're gonna put all that *%$! in the past behind them...next week should be good.
pimp.gif

The sports stations here in MA will be gold this week.
laugh.gif
True, but as much as I hate the Pats, they respond well to negative criticism. I know Brady has heard Rex's comments about his studying being "mostly due to Belicheck."

Y'all are crazy if you think the Jets are gonna come up here and get embarrassed like that again. Getting a W against Peyton and the Colts is a HUGE confidence booster, they're gonna put all that *%$! in the past behind them...next week should be good.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
True, but as much as I hate the Pats, they respond well to negative criticism. I know Brady has heard Rex's comments about his studying being "mostly due to Belicheck."

I can't believe the Jets really won. Wow.

The Colts blew it in all honesty. Their weak defense coupled with a few bonehead plays here and there equaled failure for them.

I dont know what we're gonna do if Sanchez arm isnt 100% though.. Son was overthrowing wide open guys like crazy.. He blew it on at least 3 wide open opportunities for TD's.

I can't believe the Jets really won. Wow.

The Colts blew it in all honesty. Their weak defense coupled with a few bonehead plays here and there equaled failure for them.

I dont know what we're gonna do if Sanchez arm isnt 100% though.. Son was overthrowing wide open guys like crazy.. He blew it on at least 3 wide open opportunities for TD's.

Originally Posted by MPire

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Agreed. Rex took a HUGE shot at Tom with that one, I hope he puts up 50 on them.

Originally Posted by MPire

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Agreed. Rex took a HUGE shot at Tom with that one, I hope he puts up 50 on them.

Back
Top Bottom