AFC Wild Card Game: J-E-T-S @ Colts (Saturday 1/8/2011 @ 8PM)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

He just makes some throws that boggle my mind.
He looked terrible on all 3 of his throws at the end of that drive, I admit.

30t6p3b.gif

sanchez is lookin like some hot garbage.. christ the defense is solid but they cant do anything with the passing game..shame.

sanchez is lookin like some hot garbage.. christ the defense is solid but they cant do anything with the passing game..shame.

He just fires the ball high all over the place..like what are you thinking firing high into triple and double coverage..overthrowing receivers by miles and once again forcing a throw that turns into an INT. They can miss me with the impending torn shoulder cartilage talk.

gotta think sanchez shoulder is causing the high throws .

still in it, we got this 2nd half

He just fires the ball high all over the place..like what are you thinking firing high into triple and double coverage..overthrowing receivers by miles and once again forcing a throw that turns into an INT. They can miss me with the impending torn shoulder cartilage talk.

gotta think sanchez shoulder is causing the high throws .

still in it, we got this 2nd half

The Jets have no type of Quaterback
30t6p3b.gif

they keep stopping Payton they not scoring no points on the offensive side

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Jets fans.....serious question...how much trust do ya'll have in Sanchez as your future QB?
He has flashes of being a very solid QB, but the way he is playing tonight so far brings the doubts out. He's making just bad throws with the exception of the two or three to Holmes and one to Edwards.

We need to score to start the 3rd quarter and hope the D continues their first half play, and then some.

Jets fans.....serious question...how much trust do ya'll have in Sanchez as your future QB?
He has flashes of being a very solid QB, but the way he is playing tonight so far brings the doubts out. He's making just bad throws with the exception of the two or three to Holmes and one to Edwards.

We need to score to start the 3rd quarter and hope the D continues their first half play, and then some.

The Jets have no type of Quaterback
30t6p3b.gif

they keep stopping Payton they not scoring no points on the offensive side

Originally Posted by bkmac

I see the flashes as well when I get the chances to see the Jets play....I also see alot of errant passes...he just has a problem with consistency it seems

Back
Top Bottom