AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

however the Steelers just beat the team that could have arguably won the Super Bowl.
Um, the Jets just beat the best team from the regular season, the same team that could have arguably won the Super Bowl.
Originally Posted by SheryarYO

and i hope hines ward lays bart scott the @%!$ out again so he can start crying and threaten to kill him...again.
After Bart Scott going WWF Attiude Era all over SalPal, I don't see him getting laid out by anyone
laugh.gif
oh that was GOLDEN television.

yeah well he's talked big before against the steelers and that's all it ended up being...talk. at the end of the day, no one on the jets defense scares me. ravens defense > jets defense and we just lit them up for 31. as long as our kick coverage does a decent job of not allowing big returns, this game is gonna be a cakewalk. ever since the pats embarrassed us, our defense has been playing unbelievably good. sanchez is in for a loooong day and he'll have no run game to take the pressure off of him.

Is Brad Smith going to play? I hope not...

And the Steelers were picked third in the division by everyone but King, they are not overrated by any means.

And the Steelers were picked third in the division by everyone but King, they are not overrated by any means.

Jets in a rout.

The only way the Steelers have a chance is if Mendenall has the game of his life or the Jets turn it over a ton.

Jets in a rout.

The only way the Steelers have a chance is if Mendenall has the game of his life or the Jets turn it over a ton.

Are any Jets fans in NY also bothered by the amount of times "Black and Yellow" is being played on the radio.

I feel like we should keep that $$+! off the air for the entire week until after the game. And if by some stroke of luck the Steelers happen to beat the Jets it should be banned for good.

Are any Jets fans in NY also bothered by the amount of times "Black and Yellow" is being played on the radio.

I feel like we should keep that $$+! off the air for the entire week until after the game. And if by some stroke of luck the Steelers happen to beat the Jets it should be banned for good.

Originally Posted by Diego

word! i turn that $#!^ off when it comes off!

GREEN N WHITE!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

word! i turn that $#!^ off when it comes off!

GREEN N WHITE!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

If he does, .

Spoiler [+]
J/K, I just really wanted to use that pic
laugh.gif
. But in all seriousness, Brad Smith playing would be huge for the offense/ST.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

If he does, .

Spoiler [+]
J/K, I just really wanted to use that pic
laugh.gif
. But in all seriousness, Brad Smith playing would be huge for the offense/ST.

One team is going to have to score more points than the other team to get to the Superb Owl. They might even need to do so at the end of the game.

One team is going to have to score more points than the other team to get to the Superb Owl. They might even need to do so at the end of the game.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

After ALL the BS we heard the through the wild card and divisional rounds (especially this last week) about how we were going to lose, there shouldn't be anyone saying that we DON'T have a shot

laugh.gif
roll.gif

After ALL the BS we heard the through the wild card and divisional rounds (especially this last week) about how we were going to lose, there shouldn't be anyone saying that we DON'T have a shot

Back
Top Bottom