AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

i dont know how you guys are complaining about the playcalling...do you not recall seeing every single run get stuffed? you aren't going to have a run game today...

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by bkmac

I wanted a win for my dad of all people.

Sorry man.
Thanks man. He isn't gone, but he had a stroke in July, and this is probably (ironically) the very first season we've actually watched every game together, in full. (Previously, we would watch it, but he would tend to fall asleep as he rested before he left for work, and I would pay more attention to my computer posting in threads like this). He's come a long way, and is only progressing. A Superbowl berth would have raised his spirits immensely.

i dont know how you guys are complaining about the playcalling...do you not recall seeing every single run get stuffed? you aren't going to have a run game today...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Now we'll REALLY see if Mark Sanchez is the QB that everyone wants on their team.

Down 24-0 vs one of the best defense in the league, if not THE best.....you expect him to really prove you wrong in this spot?
laugh.gif
Mez....folks were puffin' their chests out after that win last week vs. the Pats....gassin up Sanchez like he was a prius.  I never saw it with the dude, so let's see if he can make a game out of it in the 2nd half. 

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

THIS IS WHY DLAND AND ME DIDN'T WANT MARK SANCHEZ.
idk man...cant really put this on Sanchez...The D and Shotty's calls have been horrible

Agreed.

But for the Jets to comeback he'll definitely have to lead them.

Huge drive for the Jets coming up for the Jets after the half.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Now we'll REALLY see if Mark Sanchez is the QB that everyone wants on their team.

Down 24-0 vs one of the best defense in the league, if not THE best.....you expect him to really prove you wrong in this spot?
laugh.gif
Mez....folks were puffin' their chests out after that win last week vs. the Pats....gassin up Sanchez like he was a prius.  I never saw it with the dude, so let's see if he can make a game out of it in the 2nd half. 

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

THIS IS WHY DLAND AND ME DIDN'T WANT MARK SANCHEZ.
idk man...cant really put this on Sanchez...The D and Shotty's calls have been horrible

Agreed.

But for the Jets to comeback he'll definitely have to lead them.

Huge drive for the Jets coming up for the Jets after the half.

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

On 3rd & 1 when you're running a hurryup offense I think u can sneak 1 in when theyre rushing 4 and dropping everyone else. You can't be scared.

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

On 3rd & 1 when you're running a hurryup offense I think u can sneak 1 in when theyre rushing 4 and dropping everyone else. You can't be scared.

typical NY fans

last week #6 was the god and this and that.

this only isnt his fault, your defense is a loose as a myspace hook up.

your oline are getting pushed around and couldnt block a gust of wind

and your running is terrible

grin.gif

Hey, Pitt was down 7-21 last week at half time. 3-24 isn't that bad.

Just see what they do with the first possession in the second half.

Hey, Pitt was down 7-21 last week at half time. 3-24 isn't that bad.

Just see what they do with the first possession in the second half.

typical NY fans

last week #6 was the god and this and that.

this only isnt his fault, your defense is a loose as a myspace hook up.

your oline are getting pushed around and couldnt block a gust of wind

and your running is terrible

grin.gif

I hope the steelers players do backflips after the win.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by bkmac

I "Can't Wait!" for this one to end.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have to post it
laugh.gif
Steelers are second best defense in the league aren't they?
think he meant our defense
frown.gif
Oh, I know he meant the 25th or whatever about the Pats, but he's saying they are 3rd in the L. Steelers are 2. 
2>3
grin.gif

I hope the steelers players do backflips after the win.

Back
Top Bottom