AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

I hope there is a box of Kleenex on the sideline for the Jets D when they come off the field. Nosebleeds all around right now.

lookin bad right now
30t6p3b.gif

I hate when the Jets look confused on Defense and start scrambling to get into the correct formation..

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

sanchez just wiped a booger on someone...
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was wondering if anyone caught that, dude just picked his nose and wiped the finger on front of dudes jacket
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

sanchez just wiped a booger on someone...
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was wondering if anyone caught that, dude just picked his nose and wiped the finger on front of dudes jacket
laugh.gif

I hate when the Jets look confused on Defense and start scrambling to get into the correct formation..

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

AG 47 wrote:

Big Ben is playing damn well already. The pass right there was gorgeous, that pitch...Jets gotta find a way to get confuse him or get in his face.
That pass wasn't gorgeous. He threw a gorgeous ball, but the pass was off target. He throws that on the money, it's a TD.

Maybe, but he's still playing outstanding to start this game.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

AG 47 wrote:

Big Ben is playing damn well already. The pass right there was gorgeous, that pitch...Jets gotta find a way to get confuse him or get in his face.
That pass wasn't gorgeous. He threw a gorgeous ball, but the pass was off target. He throws that on the money, it's a TD.

Maybe, but he's still playing outstanding to start this game.

Back
Top Bottom