Adult NTers: Do you honestly like the taste of beer?

If anyone is able to get any Abita beer try it. Even fat ole' Emeril always talks about Abita. It's from Louisiana.

Abita Amber
Abita Turbo Dog
Abita Purple Haze
Abita Andygator (8% alcohol).

Also check out the website...they've got a ton of different types of beers and use pure artisan waters from the Abita Springs.

abita.com

dont really "like it" but i enjoy drinking some beers when im bbq'n with friends or whatever.

Blue Moon
Corona
MGD
Bud Light.

not really. but after two amf that *%$$ taste hella good.
laugh.gif

When i was younger i never really liked the taste of beer, but over time i've come to love it. It's def an acquired taste.
I make a effort to go and try different beer's, especially seasonal beers.
During the winter if you ever on the west coast of Canada, try Granville Island Winter Ale, it has a great hint of vanilla and
Vancouver Island Herminator Ice Bock, a dark dark beer that's 9.5% alc, i got so rocked after 2 and a half of these.

Beer tastes good... Just depends on what your drinking. Sapporo, Asahi, & Heneiken are my top favorites
pimp.gif

its not for everyone. try different styles, you might find one you like. just dont think youre doing it drinking fizzy yellow beers and passing that off as agreat tasting beer because of how close it is to soda water.

if youve got a bevmo near you, try the rogue brown nectar, rogue morimoto soba ale, or a chimay/duvel

im not really a big fan of beer...although i do enjoy a good MGD every once in a while...

-Tyler

Only German beers, Heineken, St. Pauli's, and Becks like mentioned above. I'm not in that Corona hype.

It's an acquired taste. Some of my favorites have been snakebites, arrogant bastards & delirums from yard house, and the jeremiah red at BJs. Therewere some Belgium beers that tasted great when I visited Europe. The only times I can't stand beer is when it's warm or got that real skunky taste toit

i like the taste of certain beers, esp the darker ones. not really a fan of drinking it with a meal, unless it's at a party or i'm already drinking

I do, but in the past 8-10 months I rarely drink anymore. I actually drink a lot less than a normal 26 year old male. I mostly buy new beer to try one, and endup with 4 left out of a sixer. Terrible I know....my sunroom has way too many sixers with full bottles left. ha

Nothing like a cold beer after working your ++%# off in heat, outdoors, what have you.....

Plus, beer is acceptable to drink during golf.

Back
Top Bottom