Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
So “great quality" hoodie or does it feel more like a cheap brand that you never owned anything decent before?
To be completely fair i will say I was surprised with the weight of it which im sure is much due to the double layers

Quality of the material itself is nice but not amazing and the construction seems fairly well done minus a few loose threads here and there.

The cut/fit is pretty much perfect

Compared to what some middle or higher end brands charge for similar or in some cases even less quality, I would actually say its fairly priced given the current market and fact that it does have the yeezified crop cut which is rarer to come across

So yeah I wasnt blown away quality wise but i do like the fit

Yeah, got my brown hoodie in yesterday. Was actually surprised by the quality. Still not sure if I'm keeping.

My first Yeezy hoodie already got stolen smh. I saw the box right before I left my apartment but I’m already late and I don’t want to carry it with me to work so I decided to leave it at the lobby. Came back after work the box already gone smh. Mf might see the box said from Gap and know it’s the hoodie so decided to took it smh. All the times my Ps5 and Xbox left there alright.

My first Yeezy hoodie already got stolen smh. I saw the box right before I left my apartment but I’m already late and I don’t want to carry it with me to work so I decided to leave it at the lobby. Came back after work the box already gone smh. Mf might see the box said from Gap and know it’s the hoodie so decided to took it smh. All the times my Ps5 and Xbox left there alright.

According to some members these hoodies are trash, so maybe they did you a favor and threw it in the garbage? This is why I pick up my packages right away or have a neighbor pick it up. Can’t trust people.

They're alright, they look H&M-level thin in photos but I think that's just cause the two layers cling to each other pretty well. Decent weight to them and the material's not garbage, but we're for sure overpaying. If you're after the specific shape (or hype I guess) then there aren't many options in the price range, I'd kind of compare it with early essentials. We got a bunch of knock offs of essentials now but at the time it was unique stuff for the price.
I have both and the Yeezy Gap hoodie is way thicker and heavier.

Something familiar yet different.

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 2.40.57 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom