Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
YS apparently is next door to my house (not literally). And for those wondering: manual luck. Got in on my iPhone (safari) and desktop (chrome)
5026508C-D2A3-4745-9AD9-35BF182C1769.jpeg

My inclination is that since the Creams are 240, not appealing to everyone, and higher stock numbers than the Suns, that these will dip a bit before they go back up.

It’s just the nature of the game. Some drops you’re lucky. Some not. For example I struck out on my fav shoe drop of the year so far: UNC 1s.

I know. I'm just salty and busting balls.

Y'all buying way too early lol

Says the guy that didn't know when all the boutique drops were hitting(joking). My guy, I put in the work and came up empty-handed. Trust me, I hate paying resale, but, I have wanted the Statics for so long that copping the Creams for well under the Statics, even at resale, was a no-brainer for me. Now, my wife need not know about this, ok? Ok.

Says the guy that didn't know when all the boutique drops were hitting(joking). My guy, I put in the work and came up empty-handed. Trust me, I hate paying resale, but, I have wanted the Statics for so long that copping the Creams for well under the Statics, even at resale, was a no-brainer for me. Now, my wife need not know about this, ok? Ok.
Lmao fair game. I may end up paying resale too but the question is when

Most people have yet to get their pairs in hand.

It'll dip. "By how much?" is the question.
50-100 depending on how many people are buying on stockx before pairs come in.

Edit: Nvm I didn't know they were below 400 already. Maybe not much. 20-40 bucks at most.

Do these toe caps look suspect? Is it me or do they seem too grainy??

044F0B62-2BB6-4347-93B8-88A617DF7B1B.png

E4285BF4-ED8D-4BC9-9AEF-25088ACA49FC.jpeg

side profile looks good, with the little dip forward at the toe which a lot of reps get wrong.

to the people saying people bought resell too early—it’s hard to tell what’s gonna happen in general. BRED 350s never dropped; this is kind of a retro so I think it’s comparable.

also resell in general is gonna spike with this next round of stimulus checks.

tl;dr I don’t think it’s too early

side profile looks good, with the little dip forward at the toe which a lot of reps get wrong.

to the people saying people bought resell too early—it’s hard to tell what’s gonna happen in general. BRED 350s never dropped; this is kind of a retro so I think it’s comparable.

also resell in general is gonna spike with this next round of stimulus checks.

tl;dr I don’t think it’s too early

Yeah, great point. That's the other reason for me. The stimulus checks. I think most things are going to possibly shoot through the roof when the checks roll in.

Might be a seller's market times 10 coming up.

Are the 380’s confirmed to be releasing tomorrow? Can’t find any info except for the usual blogs
I think it’ll be like the Yeezy Quantum release, where there wasn’t any info on Adidas until a few hours before the release. I do think they’re releasing tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom