Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
There is a lot of heat dropping in March. I wonder what will be attainable, and what
will have limited stock like the recent Sun 700s.

I'll try for the 450s this weekend.
And the YeCrocs on the 26th.

Looking to rest of year I like those blue MNVN a lot. Same with remix Aliens.

Why are 700v2s back up to $300? Those gross Suns were uber limited and $240. This isn't $60 better materials.

I wonder if the suns were meant to be a loss leader. It makes no sense for them to drop the price so much and make them insanely limited. It's the opposite of what you would normally do.

I got at least 20 sites bookmarked that have my size still... one of these are gotta slip up with a 20-30% code :lol:
Anything better than 10% so far?

I mean djd they just make a ton of these this time? Or just no interest? Or folks just don't know they dropped?

Anything better than 10% so far?

I mean djd they just make a ton of these this time? Or just no interest? Or folks just don't know they dropped?

SNS that everyone has been posting been the best one I've seen. I think there's just no interest in them.

Adidas didn't really do anything to promote them felt like they were just like "Oh snap we still have these?!?".

I think we can all agree that these came out way to late. If these had the WW release that we all expected last year during All Star Weekend it would have done better. They had a great roll out to promote the shoes with all those trucks driving around but they didn't really capitalize on it by keeping it limited to Chicago... we didn't get the WW release until September and by then I think people were just over it.

Also couldn't help but notice some sites claimed that this was a "restock" and not realizing that there were 2 different versions of the shoes. Some sites have the picture of the "lifestyle" QNTM on the product page but the style code of the "performance" version. So it's possible the average consumer just thinks this is a restock of the "lifestyle" version from September last year.

Plus there are more profitable releases for resellers to go after this week/next week with all those dunks coming out.

SNS that everyone has been posting been the best one I've seen. I think there's just no interest in them.

Adidas didn't really do anything to promote them felt like they were just like "Oh snap we still have these?!?".

I think we can all agree that these came out way to late. If these had the WW release that we all expected last year during All Star Weekend it would have done better. They had a great roll out to promote the shoes with all those trucks driving around but they didn't really capitalize on it by keeping it limited to Chicago... we didn't get the WW release until September and by then I think people were just over it.

Also couldn't help but notice some sites claimed that this was a "restock" and not realizing that there were 2 different versions of the shoes. Some sites have the picture of the "lifestyle" QNTM on the product page but the style code of the "performance" version. So it's possible the average consumer just thinks this is a restock of the "lifestyle" version from September last year.

Plus there are more profitable releases for resellers to go after this week/next week with all those dunks coming out.
Adidas had the Quantum hype white hot and teased it....and teased it.....and teased it....for three years. Wex posted ******* photos of it on Instagram every other day. At some point people just lost interest and moved on. That Chicago release was an absolute joke. You don’t tease a shoe for three years. I’m still surprised that the Quantums are sitting this hard though, I think it’s a beautiful shoe and one of the best Yeezys of all time.

1,000,000% agree with what’s being said. Adidas historically has done terrible with capitalizing on hype they create. They DO create the hype, but they hold off on the wider release until years later where people lose interest (remember 4D?) These would’ve 100% sold out quick on ASW last year. Why the hell they wait so long to rerelease them, and then do so without any actual announcement? Makes no sense.

only pass I’d give for the 1 year delay is if Adidas used that time to figure out how to align the heel counter so it lines up with the knit part of the upper :lol:

Personally, I love the quantum silhouette. A LOT. I think it’s a breath of fresh air after getting 350 after 350. I fell in love with the OG colorways, basketball and lifestyle. but I think there’s a lot of *** colorways and the OG colorways are the only ones I feel I need.

I also think it’s hilarious that people can’t tell the OG quantum basketball version apart from the lifestyle by now, including the retailers. Lol

Last edited:
Adidas had the Quantum hype white hot and teased it....and teased it.....and teased it....for three years. Wex posted ****ing photos of it on Instagram every other day. At some point people just lost interest and moved on. That Chicago release was an absolute joke. You don’t tease a shoe for three years. I’m still surprised that the Quantums are sitting this hard though, I think it’s a beautiful shoe and one of the best Yeezys of all time.

Exactly! It really is one of the best Yeezy models imo but they didn't capitalize.

1,000,000% agree with what’s being said. Adidas historically has done terrible with capitalizing on hype they create. They DO create the hype, but they hold off on the wider release until years later where people lose interest (remember 4D?) These would’ve 100% sold out quick on ASW last year. Why the hell they wait so long to rerelease them, and then do so without any actual announcement? Makes no sense.

only pass I’d give for the 1 year delay is if Adidas used that time to figure out how to align the heel counter so it lines up with the knit part of the upper :lol:

Personally, I love the quantum silhouette. A LOT. I think it’s a breath of fresh air after getting 350 after 350. I fell in love with the OG colorways, basketball and lifestyle. but I think there’s a lot of *** colorways and the OG colorways are the only ones I feel I need.

I also think it’s hilarious that people can’t tell the OG quantum basketball version apart from the lifestyle by now, including the retailers. Lol

Yeah I was looking at the picture and was like why does this show the "lifestyle" version... Then saw in the description it was for the "performance" model.

B5BFF166-9D71-41EA-8045-1E6E84B9C2F5.jpeg
SNS with both the discount & fast shipping. These are nice- glad to add them to the collection with my OG lifestyles & Bariums. Went with 10.5 in all my QNTMs (my 350 size) and they all fit well.

SNS with both the discount & fast shipping. These are nice- glad to add them to the collection with my OG lifestyles & Bariums. Went with 10.5 in all my QNTMs (my 350 size) and they all fit well.

Congrats.

Gorgeous. Glad I doubled up. I get one tomorri and the other on the next day.

no hate but I think the ship as sailed for a sales in the basketball quantum. what they might do is just wait a week and pull them off the site

I kind of like the basketballs more than the lifestyles (and I’m a big fan of the OG lifestyles)

I agree... and knowing I can wear them all day in comfort is just icing on the cake. They do not glow like the blues, right?

no hate but I think the ship as sailed for a sales in the basketball quantum. what they might do is just wait a week and pull them off the site

People who miss out on upcoming releases will probably end up buying them over the next week and a half anyway.

They really need to switch up the color blocking on these shoes. They all look too similar and the interest is already fairly niche. I don't know the numbers but they seem like a GR which is kind of weird.

WTF? They just dropped on SNS yesterday and you received it already? :wow:
Pic looking good :nthat:. Can't wait for my pair to arrive.

WTF? They just dropped on SNS yesterday and you received it already? :wow:
Pic looking good :nthat:. Can't wait for my pair to arrive.
Yep! They shipped last night from NJ and I am in PA so that is probably why. Even so, I would not have expected next-day delivery regardless how close they were shipped from.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom