Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I'm trying to move em in waves. personally, I kinda wanna keep the cw's from '17, static rf, black, and gitd. Plus the 700s and blush. Guess I'll see how much I can gather and add to my current funds. Wife probably won't appreciate that I'm not getting rid of everything though.
Nope, but they wanna get Botox and **** so whateva 🤷‍♂️

I wanted these to have a GITD feature on the midsole, it seemed like the right shoe for it. This is kinda underwhelming though other than for authenticity purposes.

I meant the Static 700v2s
Ah gotcha. I actually really enjoy how clean the v2 static is. Somehow was in Vegas at the right time to camp out at the adidas store. Glad too since Hawaii didn't get these. Other than the resellers in the front getting the small bae sizes, these were actually pretty easy compared to other releases. If I ever move em, I'll hit you up.

I thought it was very odd. It was never mentioned in any YouTube videos that did reviews or even the websites that did reviews on the shoe never mentioned it. I found it by dumb luck. But like I said previously it could be used as a legit check feature for sure.
Its n9t gitd,its uv activated,big diff

Bro I thought I was tweaking when I first saw it. I’m like how has no one figured this out. I hit it with UV on accident and I saw a very faint glow. Thought it was fibers from my GITD 350 or something. Wonder if the fakes have this? Could be a good legit checking method.
I mean they are called "alien 380s",kanye and mark smith are shoe prodigy

I'm hopping mad right now at StockX...

1.) StockX sends me a pair of 380 Aliens size 10.5.

2.) They're a half size too big so I resell them on GOAT.

3.) GOAT says they're a replica and sends them back to me.

4.) I tell GOAT they're from StockX and have the green tag still attached. They don't care.

5.) I tell StockX they sent me replicas and did not pass verification at GOAT.

6.) StockX doubles down and says they're legit quoting "shoes were mass produced in large quantities and will have manufacturing variances throughout the shoes".

7.) I resell them back to StockX with the green tag still attached and now their own people say they're fake quoting "too many variances in material and construction when compared to authorized, retail items"!

This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Last edited:
Have any pics?

I do have pics. However, I'm not disputing the fact they're fake. They do look like reps when compared side by side to a legit pair I bought from GOAT.

I'm upset that StockX won't admit they let a fake slip through. Then they say they're fake when they receive back the exact same pair.

4.) I tell GOAT they're from StockX and have the green tag still attached. They don't care.

6.) StockX doubles down and says they're legit quoting "shoes were mass produced in large quantities and will have manufacturing variances throughout the shoes".

7.) I resell them back to StockX with the green tag still attached and now their own people say they're fake quoting "too many variances in material and construction when compared to authorized, retail items"!

This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Did u document this whole interaction? From the moment u received them and the sizing was off. Please tell me u did.

at the very least by posting pics you'll help others

I didn't want to post pics because I didn't want to turn this into a LC thread but here you go:

Legit pairs: the translucent tape backing that covers the holes in the upper around the toe box do not have holes in them.
Fake pairs: the tape will have holes in the clear tape.

Legit pairs: the tiny hexagon dot pattern on the bottom boost will have a light circle around the dot on legit pairs.
Fake pairs: no circle around the dot pattern.

Legit pairs: the light green drip pattern on then midsole will be more pronounced.
Fake pairs: the drip pattern is more faint.

Note: The replica pair I received from StockX is the one with the green tag on it. As you can see the boxes are even different. I have no idea now StockX let this slip through.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• IMG_5745.jpg
    IMG_5745.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5746.jpg
    IMG_5746.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5747.jpg
    IMG_5747.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_5748.jpg
    IMG_5748.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_5749.jpg
    IMG_5749.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_5750.jpg
    IMG_5750.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_5751.jpg
    IMG_5751.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 689
  • IMG_5752.jpg
    IMG_5752.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 1,029
Last edited:

This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I was a huge stockx advocate until recently. I bought a Kith product and once received I didn’t like the color turned it right around and sold it back on stockx, and they came back and said it was folded wrong and washed, but it still had all manufactures tags and stockx tag. They went a few rounds adding new information each time I addressed the initial issue. They charged me the inflated shipping fee which they credited after 4-5 rounds of emails. We got to a point where they said if I had an issue with the product I had to notify them within 3 days of receipt. (The product I bought shipped and authenticated to me faster than any purchase I ever made with stockx. My assumption is they ran this through their NYC drop off and if they authenticate there, I got scammed. I asked them where my order came from and they wouldn’t tell me.)

I charged them back against my credit card and told them I was doing this. They have a zero chargeback policy and suspended my account. To put this in perspective I’ve bought and sold tens of thousands of dollars (no I’m not a reseller I have a large collection) and had 100% authentication and a member for basically the entire time stockx has been around.

Something isn’t right with that business now and I’m sure it’ll come out later what’s actually going on. They hired in a new CEO....but if they can’t authenticate, they don’t have a business.

Personally, I’d say charge them back and if everyone does this they’ll fix their business. If not, it’ll continue to get worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom