Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
This reshoevin8tr Laundry system is no joke. Got these uppers looking damn near flawless
54FA8B74-0992-4AB5-BFCA-ADBD808FE4C9.jpeg
AD845D3A-4C9C-4ADE-B4D8-A5F06DDE1C75.jpeg

you motivate me

Not gonna lie, these kinda dope. 3M stripe was something I asked for before - just wish it was on more a more neutral color instead of green and mango orange.

These would be perfect if they didn’t have that mango part in the collar. That being said, still pretty nice colorway.

you motivate me

im surprising myself with each step! Once they dry I’m gonna start taping the uppers off so I can start painting the sole. Luckily the creators of this paint marker made it so that the marker itself can open so I can use a pipette to have more control of how much paint I’m adding into my air brush and it’ll easily allow me to control the thinning ratio.
D138A734-D305-4F11-BAE2-FA7F363AFAE8.jpeg

while this marker works and is convenient since it’s already the right color, it’s not cost effective at all at damn near $25. So I bought some angelus paints in white, vanilla, cream, and beige. between those 4 I’ll be able to get the right shade of white once I tweak the ratios. After that this process is pretty repeatable with any V1’s as long as they aren’t falling apart.

20200106_235034.jpg

Just came in...as mentioned before:
- Went half size up as my other Yeezys
- some trouble to put on quick but it goes in.
- You can def. Feel the lack of boost.
-the fabric inside can def. Be felt kinda uncomfortable. I felt inside of it and almost feels like it's peeling off the tongue.
-Looks better on feet IMO
-Comfort wise V2 > V1 > V3

I also wear 8 in 700 V2 (8.5 in 350 V2) you think I can fit 9 in v3(That what I can get from YS) Or should I sell mine to get 8.5?

Well so you can get a better idea,I have a wide flat foot. Also I prefer a loose fit.
So for me
700 v2 Vantas I wear an 8. Feels like a TTS 8. Not too snug not to loose.

700 v2 inertias, Geodes and statics I wear an 8, but fit like a loose 8 just how I like em. (maybe 8.5 feeling)

350s I wear an 8.5 and they feel like the Vantas not to snug not to loose.
I have the creams in size 8 and even without the insole my feet hurt.

Never wore 700v1 long enough to have an opinion.

With that said I don't think I could wear a size 8 in azael's comfortably. The 8.5 azael's almost feel a little tighter than the Vantas.

So depending on your foot and what type of fit you like you might be comfortable in a 9. And if they feel a little loose throw one of those boost insoles for even better feel.

Sorry for the long reply.

Yeah no chance I’ll ever spend more than 250 on v3’s - sounds like the comfort is on the same level of power phases

they look awesome for sure tho

Honestly they aren't worth wat I paid.
But once I got them in hand I didnt regret it one bit.
They look amazing , I was staring at em for almost 30 min along with the statics. Both amazing shoes.

IMG_20200106_192451.jpg

sized up a whole size on the v3s, going to stick another one of those boost insoles and see if i like the result when they come in

People complaining about v3 comfort? Imo they arent bad at all aslong as you get a size where they arent super snug.

380s are the most comfy yeezy ive worn.

got a size 9 with v3, only size left once I got through splash. I'm an 8 and the 9 fits ok, got a little bit of slack but think an 8.5 would be best for me since I like the snugger fit. Been a struggle finding a pair in that size so I might just sell these.

My buddy got the V3’s and said they’re just made for looks. Basically compared the comfort to the non slip work shoes. I haven’t tried them out though and still want a pair 😂

got a size 9 with v3, only size left once I got through splash. I'm an 8 and the 9 fits ok, got a little bit of slack but think an 8.5 would be best for me since I like the snugger fit. Been a struggle finding a pair in that size so I might just sell these.
How much I’m size 9

So the V3s are looking pretty disappointing right now. Buyer beware for the resell folks. They were originally listed at $180-200 for a reason. That still seems to be too expensive. I actually tried to get a pair back when they went live, but now feeling a lot better about that L.

Nothing has really excited me since the black statics and even the upcoming colorways are pretty meh to me. The basketballs may be my last pair for a while(if I can even get a pair)!

My buddy got the V3’s and said they’re just made for looks. Basically compared the comfort to the non slip work shoes. I haven’t tried them out though and still want a pair 😂

Gonna have to agree with this. They look interesting from a futuristic, bold, and head-turning standpoint, but the comfort is... just eh. Maybe it’s because I went TTS and half size up could’ve been better, but honestly the cushioning isn’t anything to write home about. 500s feel much better. Even Alphabounces feel better.

finally got my pair in the mail... i have mixed feelings about these and ill elaborate.

comfort wise... these are not the best. im not sure if it’s because we’ve been spoiled by boost or ive just grown accustomed to how a yeezy shoe should feel. I’ve been going TTS for years with all of my shoes but these really cut it close to being too small.. I’d give them a 7/10 as far as comfort.

but.... appearance... man, :pimp: :nthat: :pimp: :nthat:

792DC672-9450-4108-83AF-D2CE2F3C7534.jpeg

11609063-25D5-4036-A9BD-5E53713C79AA.jpeg

0D6E82AB-1E12-420C-8C7B-8AA55F3FA03F.jpeg

these are amazing in person.. i feel as though if they would have used boost, the tight fit wouldn’t be as bad.

Last edited:
finally got my pair in the mail... i have mixed feelings about these and ill elaborate.

comfort wise... these are not the best. im not sure if it’s because we’ve been spoiled by boost or ive just grown accustomed to how a yeezy shoe should feel. I’ve been going TTS for years with all of my shoes but these really cut it close to being too small.. I’d give them a 7/10 as far as comfort.

but.... appearance... man, :pimp: :nthat: :pimp: :nthat:

792DC672-9450-4108-83AF-D2CE2F3C7534.jpeg

11609063-25D5-4036-A9BD-5E53713C79AA.jpeg

0D6E82AB-1E12-420C-8C7B-8AA55F3FA03F.jpeg

these are amazing in person.. i feel as though if they would have use boost, the tight fit wouldn’t be as bad.
Boost would’ve made these perfect.

Back
Top Bottom