Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
going for a half size up just to compare fit to the TTS i got from the first release and see which i like better. fingers crossed

How does your TTS pair fit compared to the V2s? I go half size up on V2 but I think im going to try for TTS on these 380s, heard the toe box is a bit roomier?

How does your TTS pair fit compared to the V2s? I go half size up on V2 but I think im going to try for TTS on these 380s, heard the toe box is a bit roomier?

theyre definitely roomier than than TTS v2s but they could be just a tad bit longer in the toe but theyre absolutely wearable and comfortable. to be fair though, i havent done anything but try them on so by no means are they broken

just grabbed an 8. payment declined numerous times, cart emptied. re-added and used a different card and boom.

nah i dont think it did. thats on adc. adidas makes a bell noise when you get thru

When you make it through do you just see a drop down tab for the size? Sorry for asking lol, I have a bunch of "chrome users" up and with the way they did the font and with the color I'm out here squinting hahahah looking for any differences.

When you make it through do you just see a drop down tab for the size? Sorry for asking lol, I have a bunch of "chrome users" up and with the way they did the font and with the color I'm out here squinting hahahah looking for any differences.

yeah pretty much. it would easily be missed, just keep on eye on all the tabs i guess lol

anyone going after bogos too??

Back
Top Bottom