Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I love working on SNL nights. Best night to be in the building, no telling who you will run into. What you guys think he wearing for the performance?

I love working on SNL nights. Best night to be in the building, no telling who you will run into. What you guys think he wearing for the performance?

I mean giant slides, MAGA hat WITH a Free Hoover sweatshirt on, Kim’s slides...Can’t say I’m anticipating anything amazing at this point :lol:...

Honestly though prob those same sweats he’s been wearing with Statics ~ BB’s ~ Creams (One of these) is my bet...

Honestly I would love to dye my creams an ombe blue to go with my Versace jeans but I'm not about to mess with a new pair of shoes, that's blasphemous but maybe in the future after/if I wear them and if I practice of something cheaper first.

ADC pair. the white pops, except for the back heel that wraps up from the sole and is a more milky color.
11.5 was too big, waiting for 2 pairs of size 11s coming from YS

enhance

enhance

enhance

I got my YS pair yesterday. They never updated me w shipping .They just out of nowhere showed up lol.

Got my pair in

I ended up liking them more in person than I thought

Gonna keep them on ice until the spring

Random sizing question, trying to see what the consensus is.....the Yeezy V2 350 Beluga 2.0 colorway fit pretty small correct? Wasn't that one of the color ways that ran super small compare to the other?

I haven’t received anything yet :frown:. People getting there’s is having me cling onto hope though lol. Wish I could’ve ordered from ADC but I was at work and their site was buggy on cellphone “in a statewide meeting...”

Damn Adidas why can’t you keep your sizing ****in consistent smdh. It’s probably been discussed, but these 700’s run narrower than pairs from last August. If your still looking, and have wide feet go up at least half a size.

Did you heat the water to boiling as recommended? Concerned the knit will shrink. I’ve dyed Pmags but not shoes :lol:

I did it the exact same way Hes did it on the stove it works well for the soles. I tried to do them the way you would with 11s but it’s impossible to use leather dye on the soles. Also the knit doesn’t absorb dye well

Back
Top Bottom