Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
to show that he does custom work and knows what he's doing lol. Personally wouldn't have cut the lace holes on those Fresh Prince 5's. Will Smith wore them laceless and the theme matches. I would've just bought regular Grape 5's if I wanted them with laces

just got shipping info..... im intrigued with the customizing yeezy......... i would love to make an olive yeezy, like the one that was suppose to come out and got scrapped

Edit
to show that he does custom work and knows what he's doing lol. Personally wouldn't have cut the lace holes on those Fresh Prince 5's. Will Smith wore them laceless and the theme matches. I would've just bought regular Grape 5's if I wanted them with laces

I’m normally the type to keep a shoe exactly how it was intended to be, but I have to admire that custom work, and appreciate the end result compared to the released version. To me, it doesn’t matter if he wore them lace less... lace less looks terrible.

Last edited:
Wife and my Yeezy’s came in today. Still have another pair and the calabasas socks I haven’t gotten shipping for.

Not sure how these aren’t TTS for everyone. They fit like socks basically. Y’all toes must look like LeBron's.

Idk but I think it's bull****. It's almost a whole hundred dollars more.
I don't get it, it's not full PK like the 350s, yeah maybe it uses several premium materials but $300 is laughable, I can barely stomach $220 tbh lol:lol:

I also have a pair of butters and navy paint on the way.....should be dope

Not to mention my other creams should be here tues.

Did you heat the water to boiling as recommended? Concerned the knit will shrink. I’ve dyed Pmags but not shoes :lol:

I think everyone can agree $300 retail is too much for a casual shoe but it fit the motif at the time.
The first release was, what in august of 2017. We were still on the "yeezy's are impossible to obtain" bandwagon. 750s were $350 retail. So with the hype and the exclusivity still holding up $300 at the time was high...but not like shocking. Now that production is obviously higher i don't think they could lower the price it would have people who already own them livid.

And now i guess we are just on the 700s cost $300 movement

$220 isn't that bad to me for a sneaker, I think Jordan's are like $190?

They couldn't raise the price to like $240-$280 for the other sneakers?

$300 for the 700 is ridiculous, should be like $250.

And I had no idea the 750s were $350, way too much, maybe $250 too.

I think everyone can agree $300 retail is too much for a casual shoe but it fit the motif at the time.
The first release was, what in august of 2017. We were still on the "yeezy's are impossible to obtain" bandwagon. 750s were $350 retail. So with the hype and the exclusivity still holding up $300 at the time was high...but not like shocking. Now that production is obviously higher i don't think they could lower the price it would have people who already own them livid.

Guess it makes a lot more sense that way, thanks for the info.

My Order from Adidas arrived yesterday via FedEx while Tracking Information was emailed a day prior on Wednesday.

YeezySupply provided Tracking Information around 2 PM PST today and the pair arrived an hour later via UPS.

Had to settle for a Size 13 since all the 13.5's were sold out by the time I woke up at 9 AM. But I was able to win a Size 14 back in 2017, so I'll see which one fits better.

Why is it in the yeezy thread?

Seen this image on tweeter. NEED!
65AA661F-6F36-44B5-AF8C-2FB32124189D.jpeg

They’re gorgeous!

Kiwis are mandatory at this point...Things are flames...

Those and Sesames and I might be good with the current Yeezy models...Good until the Basketball pair drops that is...

Bless Hes's heart and im sure he makes it all back but the man couldnt customize a coloring book.
The string of ill advised, amateur, hatchet jobs continues lol
Dude must have a lot of disposable income cause he has destroyed a lot of dope shoes trying to “customize” them.

Back
Top Bottom