Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
talking about TTS 350s creams , my YS supply pair came in tuesday, at first they were snug like my bred pair used to be , i put wooden oak shoe trees and stuffing paper on top and sides to really stretch these puppies and break them in , tried them on last night and they are starting to feel like my bred v2s sz 8.5 ( im a TTS 8.5 in nikes, ultra boost and dress shoes for reference ) . I know a sz 9 350s fit huge and i would be swimming in them after breaking in since i had a sz 9 zebra last year and i sold them right away since they fitted huge on me. I hope this helps all the small footers like me
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Although i have anxieties around StockX, I have yet to receive a fake. In fact, when buying my OG Vapormax’s, the first two I bought didn’t pass their authentication. The third did and came in pristine condition, including the original purchase receipt from Kith. I’ve never purchased from Goat but have sold multiple shoes on there and monitor their used section. In my case, I’ve never seen a fake used shoe on Goat.

I’ve seen plenty of bad fakes on their used section. Highly doubt they’d pass authentication though.

Yea, this is ridiculous. No shipping info, nothing on the UPS app... Is there something else I can enter to track by reference number? I entered my phone number and order number, nothing came up.

Yea, this is ridiculous. No shipping info, nothing on the UPS app... Is there something else I can enter to track by reference number? I entered my phone number and order number, nothing came up.

I tried emailing YS too knowing that I wouldn’t get a response lol. They a customer service number or something. I know $220 isn’t that much money nowadays but it’s still a lot to throw on some shoes. I’ll play the waiting game I guess.

My 700s finally came from ADC. They're beautiful!!
Got 9.5 and 10 since I wasn't sure of sizing but after trying both on, I like the 9.5 better. So got an extra sz10 if anyone here needs an oop. Just DM me.

I wish I would’ve signed up with the UPS app... I’m so used to using my Laptop at work I never thought about it.

Not sure I agree. I wore my beluga 2.0s and creams in TTS to work, standing desk all day for 8-9 hours, and used cedar shoe trees when not wearing... And they still never broke in enough to even be comfortable without constant pressure on the top of my feet/toes.

I'm with you on this. Tried shoe trees to stretch 2.0's and blue tints and eventually had to sell. Didn't work for Breds either. Only pair TTS that worked for me was the first zebra drop.

Just realized I could have bought the creams and made them ****s all black. I have no idea how it would have came out tho, and I'm not tryna experiment with $200+

Wonder if they would've looked good

Yall think it would be better to get the creams and make them all black, instead of just buying the breds?

Just got my 700’s in from stock X. Looks legit. Mine are made in China. What’s production date on the restock ones?

Back
Top Bottom