Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Adidas took a book out of Nikes old playbook - kill **** with continuous colorways of the same model over and over.

So dumb.

It is what has put nike back on top, adidas lack of innovative new models.

We need 700s, and I’m not talking re releases.

Smh.

Adidas took a book out of Nikes old playbook - kill **** with continuous colorways of the same model over and over.

So dumb.

Smh.

700's didnt release in europe yet really. So for us it is not a re-release.

But yea, why they are releasing the yeezy creams again.. couldve dropped a nice colourway

So dumb.

We need 700s, and I’m not talking re-releases.

Smh.
But they're going to release new 700s. I'm glad they're re-releasing certain colorways, give me a chance to get the ones I missed on. Only people who should have a problem with this is resellers.

My first pair of Yeezys ever were the Butters. I hope I am able to get one pair of Sesames. Obviously they seem to be more coveted, but I hope people are truly tired of 350s and someone like me can get them lol

But they're going to release new 700s. I'm glad they're re-releasing certain colorways, give me a chance to get the ones I missed on. Only people who should have a problem with this is resellers.

But why re-release creams and butters? They weren't hard to get and are similar in color. In addition to the sesames coming out.

That's three colorways that are very similar in color in a short amount of time and not even for the spring/summer.

You have so many more options in colorways.

So dumb.

Smh.

I see where you’re coming from. But if we’re being honest, Nike was never NOT on top.

Yikes sept already busy, waves might not even happen the 15th but let’s see. In for a pair of tw for sure tho

But why re-release creams and butters? They weren't hard to get and are similar in color. In addition to the sesames coming out.

That's three colorways that are very similar in color in a short amount of time and not even for the spring/summer.

You have so many more options in colorways.

Maybe easier to produce and they're selling out anyways so profit is there

In adidas europe is already up as the next yeezy release. Does that mean that we wont have a 700 restock on the 15?

I wonder if there will be any differences between the triple whites and creams.

I honestly wonder why they are restocking them instead of simply releasing another cw.

Back
Top Bottom