• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
kanye-west-yeezy-runner-new-colorway-0.jpg

I came in here to say I will be pissed if these don't come out with the rest of the 2018 droplist

Last edited:
Yea I totally forgot about those. I’ll grab those just because v2s do nothing for me.
I like all the v1s we've seen so far. White v2s are meh but I think they look a lot better on feet. I like the black v2s too

Anyone ever get scuffs on their 700’s? The midsole black “inkblot” paint got a little scuffed and I dont think its a smudge. More like the paint itself wore off :smh:

Yeah I've seen pics of other people having that issue too.

Read any remedies? I was thinking angelus paint the whole area but it may not be the same shade and end up looking crappy. Just a bummer because I unds them just yesterday. The midsole coloring is very fragile

I like all the v1s we've seen so far. White v2s are meh but I think they look a lot better on feet. I like the black v2s too

I think it’s the less busy upper that I actually dislike. Kiwis are ok, the cream pair is flames. That solid upper on v2s makes them boring compared to v1. Looks like sesame and kiwis in my radar this year. Wifey wants all black 700s, and that’s it

Does adidas EU ship to Pretty much every country there? Going to be on vaca there while sesame’s drop..

Does adidas EU ship to Pretty much every country there? Going to be on vaca there while sesame’s drop..

There isn't one central site for all of EU, they have sites for each country. So you'll just need to try from the site for whichever EU country you're in at the time.

Epic reacts.

Lets not forget that adidas came out with boost to compete with airmax, Lunars, flyknit, etc.

Boost blew all that tech out of the water comfort wise though. React foam doesn't blow Boost out of the water. It's not game-changing tech. In reality, it feels a lot closer to Bounce than Boost. While they are better in the performance cushioning arena nowadays (Vaporfly 4%), Nike still doesn't have a cushioning system that is as soft as Boost. I'm not hating on React, I think it's good tech and I think the Epic React is a dope shoe, but from a technology standpoint, it doesn't make Boost irrelevant.

It is cool that Nike does most things in house these days, but let's also not forget that "Air" came from NASA. So both company's giant cushioning breakthroughs originated with 3rd parties.

I'm looking forward to Nike making more shoes w/ full React midsoles, I definitely plan on copping some of the Undercover Reacts when those arrive.

What has Nike innovated that competes with Boost? Nike literally makes the bulk of it’s footwear profits off of selling older models.

Both Adidas & Nike makes and profits off older models. They both have fire collabs. But Nike invented and patented more innovative tech than any other shoe Co.... Phylon, Air, Cushlon, Zoom, Lunarlon, Free-motion, React, Flyknit.

Boost was invented by BASF. BASF approached Nike 1st and passed (dude who passed prolly same guy who called SCurry "StephON").

What happens if & when Boost (BASF) contractual terms expire? What if Nike zooms in and signs w/ BASF?

ha, forgot another one on that list.. the white 700 v2s.. looks like they're getting a proper release if ye is sending them out to f&f

that's a lot of yeezys between now and the end of the year lol

I like the inspiration. 700 v2 iron boards.
e95bdc94-9729-4912-8d45-35d1f822280c_1.7b05b02ac2da27006abe119fc01cac47.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom