Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Because the V1 don’t compare to the V2.

I’m ready for the line to be done.

Adidas is turning into the new nike, play **** out.

Nike fell off imo. Adidas was a breath of fresh air the last couple years

QosUkZu.gif

If dudes can't resell, a model is automatically "dead". Sad really.
Facts I was wearing ub before they were cool and will continue to after now that their so “dead” it just makes releases easier and copping on discount:D

Adidas didn't kill ub's or nmd's, they cashed in on the hype they created. They've moved on and started the same cycle with Futurecraft 4D.

Adidas didn't kill ub's or nmd's, they cashed in on the hype they created. They've moved on and started the same cycle with Futurecraft 4D.

Yeah Adidas didn’t have the same level of respect for UBs and NMDs as they did for Yeezys. They put out massive GRs of cws nobody wanted and dumb NMD R1 spinoffs like the hideous R2s.

No hype doesn't mean they killed the model. Seeing the amm and lux I would disagree.

Those are 2 releases out of how many UB releases? UBs are more or less dead in terms of hype-Adidas oversaturated the market for them and deals for them even appear on Slickdeals nowadays.

When people say “over-saturate the market” they mean StockX as the market right? Honestly curious as that phrase always confuses me. Like what does that really mean?

When people say “over-saturate the market” they mean StockX as the market right? Honestly curious as that phrase always confuses me. Like what does that really mean?

To me, it means that they push out a high number of cws (or models, in the case of the NMD R2) without much thought put into them. On top of that, they increase stock #s so all these uninspired cws sit and go on discount for people with less discriminating tastes to buy.

It means dudes bought shoes they didn't wanna wear thinking they would get rich, and failed.

Who actually gets rich off of sneakers? I always assume most resellers do it as a side gig.

wow thats insane

It means supply> demand

Back
Top Bottom