Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
To me, it means that they push out a high number of cws (or models, in the case of the NMD R2) without much thought put into them. On top of that, they increase stock #s so all these uninspired cws sit and go on discount for people with less discriminating tastes to buy.

Who actually gets rich off of sneakers? I always assume most resellers do it as a side gig.

I know some resellers who are banking lol

This is true. But I think we just want to see a focus more on the newer models than a model that has 11 colorways so far.

This. And a lot of us are hoarding lol and we don’t want adidas to kill the resell value of the damn shoe

A81C8BED-6F3A-44AF-B523-E7AD88CCA1AC.gif

This. And a lot of us are hoarding lol and we don’t want adidas to kill the resell value of the damn shoe

People didn't realize that most color ways of the ub 1.0 went on clearance lol. There wasn't much hype to begin with. Regardless of selling out instantly or sitting on clearance, the ultra boost is a great model.

You really think those UB 4.0s are great? That pattern is horrible, might even somehow be worse than the 2.0s.

curious to know your ranking since you don't think Moonrocks are top 5 and you think Blue Tints the worst colorway

No, the Tints are bottom 5. But, Green and copper Black Friday’s are definitely the two worst

Trade: blue tints for a pair of royals.

Hm would royals be adding to even the deal? $50-70?

Back
Top Bottom