• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
the sizing struggles are real

With Yzy hype declining, more people are able to kop than usual it seems. Also, people may find the color challenging to pair with their outfit. So several factors lead to people labeling them as bricks on the trigger.

So more people are obviously confused with sizing, not just with 350's but 500's too. Unlike 2 years ago where Yzy hype was at it's peak, people can FINALLY get them for retail (good thing!)

As for sizing, V2's tend to fit TIGHT especially in the reinforced toebox. If you have normal feet, it is GENERALLY recommended to half up. If you have wide fit, you half up AT LEAST. So generally, it's safer to HALF UP. LOL.

For 500's, if you size up for your V2's then what it is recommended is to stick to your TTS to be safe. You can certainly size up half if you have WIDE feet. Personally, i went with my TTS & the silhouette has loosen up after 3-5 days of constant wear.

Also, whoever said the 500's look CHEAP, obviously have not received an actual pair in-hand. I feel that the 500's are not given enough credit in terms of the # of paneling and layers of texture present in the design.

Damn, YS ain't playin' this time. All of my pairs arrive today. I hope they keep this shipping speed up from here on out.

So are the Creams not having a restock this month?

DhINadzX4AMKoj2.jpg

I'm so stoked for this release tomorrow. Honestly these black 500s will get some love in the summer, but once fall/winter hits, these will most likely become my go-to on a near daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom