Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
has anyone received the calabasas long sleeve from yeezy supply yet?

I ordered mine with my super moons when they dropped and already have the shoes but no update on the long sleeve since.

butters run super small. I went up to my normal half size up which is tts 11. went up to 11.5 on yeezys and these butters are definitly tighter then 2017 yeezys

Anybody with photoshop skills could you mock up the butters with white laces and back tab removed. Thinking about doing it

7039CC7D-64B6-4FC8-B35E-9F457A7AB1EE.jpeg
D2B94616-F6BF-4DD5-9DCE-FD1AB82FA205.png

Yoooooooo wtf Stock X is crazy for this one :nerd:
Crazy part was my box label wasn't even damage, I made sure to checked before it was sent in.

Someone on their end, must've messed up the label. SMH :angry::angry::angry:

Na that gonna be an L you swallow.... I bet they asked the buyer if they wanted the shoes showing them the box seeing how prices are falling I’m gonna assume they said no, they did that when I bought some Chicago’s.

has anyone received the calabasas long sleeve from yeezy supply yet?

I ordered mine with my super moons when they dropped and already have the shoes but no update on the long sleeve since.
I've yet to see actual pictures of these, pretty sure they are pre-orders.

YS- $20 shipping regardless of order
YS- Have never shipped out my blush 500s preorder from February despite taking my $200. Contacted them to resolve the issue for months and never heard back. Had to file a chargeback with my bank which was a pain in the ***. They essentially stole from me with no attempt to rectify the situation.

ADC- Free shipping. Never had a problem with them regarding customer service.

I'm aware of some advantages YS brings to the table, but for the reasons noted above, I still choose ADC.

giphy.gif

Just curious. Has anyone had their order ship from ADC yet?

Their customer service is brutal. Called and asked when order would ship, CSR rep had no clue as to when it would. He said he would send a message to warehouse see when it would ship...response time from warehouse is 5 days.

Their customer service is brutal. Called and asked when order would ship, CSR rep had no clue as to when it would. He said he would send a message to warehouse see when it would ship...response time from warehouse is 5 days.

Don't call...that's a good way to get your order cancelled. Things will move along and pairs will show up before long, so just be patient.

I'm supposed to get my ADC order in today. Got shipping info the day of release saying it was supposed to arrive Tuesday but arriving today instead.

When I checked my order today, it still hadn't shipped. Meanwhile, pairs from SNS and FA arrive tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom