Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Manager at my local footlocker said they're getting a crap ton of butters. More than any other yeezy. Said easy cop lol.

200w (1).gif

Packing for my trip to Austin this weekend (any suggestions?) and took out my Blushes.... they are bad *** IMO. Just nice materials, clunky but cool looking. Not sure I want to un-DS this weekend though, because I don't know what Austin nightlife is like (packed bars/clubs?)

If you go out to 6th Street just make sure you don't wear anything you care too much about. Like another guy said **** is crazy packed and can get filthy. You'll probably be walking a lot too, so I'd just bring something comfortable. Even though Austin is crazy crowded now there's still a lot of cool **** to see and do. Check out El Taquito for some bomb tacos.

What I’m wondering though is it might have been an error by IT or whoever updates the adidas site because if it truly was for employees and friends and family of adidas , then wouldn’t they have released those restocks in the adidas employee stores , or from what I’ve heard the adidas employee website ( I have heard from adidas employees in some stores that the employees have their own site)
they had already released at the employee store 3 weeks ago, along with all those Pharrells -all with employee discount.

What I’m wondering though is it might have been an error by IT or whoever updates the adidas site because if it truly was for employees and friends and family of adidas , then wouldn’t they have released those restocks in the adidas employee stores , or from what I’ve heard the adidas employee website ( I have heard from adidas employees in some stores that the employees have their own site)
I can't speak for retail employees but how the employee discount works at corporate (Portland) is you gotta be on the adidas network and place the order using an account with an adidas.com email as the sign-in.

They used to let anyone (adidas.com email or not) get the employee discount if you were on the network but they cracked down in the last 18-24 months.

As far as athletes/endorsers, there is a separate website for them to order from (and it sucks, according to Martellus Bennett).

I went ahead and tried to order off Adidas website to see if I may have been banned from the 2 ghost charges (Human Race/Yeezy restock) and I was able to check out no problem.

Got a pack of no show socks for 9 bucks, which was great since I was needing some anyways :rofl:

Fiyah!!!

Question, do anybody else that own both colorways get Blushes without the Desert Rat sticker (new YS fulfillment sticker attached) but get SMYs with the Desert Rat sticker underneath & no fulfillment sticker?

Does that mean my SMYs that just came in are probably from the Bundle batch?

Lmao at the butter numbers all of a sudden “jumping” and “doubling” in stock.

Literally the s same day the resell dweebs in here were talking all this resale talk

Lmao at the butter numbers all of a sudden “jumping” and “doubling” in stock.

Literally the s same day the resell dweebs in here were talking all this resale talk
Might double butters if stock numbers are as high as people claim

Reactions: JPS
only entering raffles for 12.5

How have production numbers been for 12.5 compared to 12 through all the releases? The only V2 I've bought was the first colorway and I sized up from my TTS of 11.5 to a 12 and they were totally unwearable, but I know 13 would be way too big.

Jumping on that 12,5 as well , 9 for the foot , 13,5 for the gigs and 12 just bc why not

Back
Top Bottom