Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when these decisions are being made. Think we are used to the model established brands like Jordan have had where they released a new shoe model every year and are now at the point where the whole Jordan line just exists. Yeezy is establishing his line of shoes all at the same time so releasing a few colorways and moving on to the next shoe model is not his plan. Not sure if the "hype" or momentum his shoes have had (especially 350 V2) will continue with the release of so many colorways. But like he said everyone will have Yeezys

Whelp I paid resale for Zeebrah when they re-released... sucks but it is what it is. Will def try and grab another pair for retail, these and the Bred are the best v2 imo.

Seriously. Why not just re-release the Black Friday pairs, Oreos, and beluga 1.0 while we’re at it? Then I can have all the colors I missed without the pulltab

In for Peezy’s. Always wanted a pair

Btw. If anyone here has moonrocks could you please help me in the legit check thread? Much appreciated.

Retail or bust on Frozen Yellows :lol:

On another note, Super Moon Yellow 500 raffles are starting today :nerd:

https://m.adidas.com/us/yeezy

877A3D47-9D99-43E3-8B4A-D1704D05649B.jpeg

Ima have a dip at these. Purely due to so many people saying how good they are comfort and materials wise.

Back
Top Bottom