Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Hopefully true, my zebs lookin dingy even after cleaning.. would be down for a fresh pair. And I’d take yebs for retail. Might as well re-release blk/Red joints too.. need a pair in my size. :nerd: :D

I’d be down for another shot at the McYeezy’s...Those things look fairly good when they start getting beat...

Honestly though, what’s the reason they can’t release the Dark Greens they scrapped last year? Would easily be the best colorway if they dropped...

Out and about

B6A3DE96-7D59-4E0F-8828-41FB23C53923.jpeg

I’m gonna sell my Zebras, and cop .5 up during the restock. I use to like the snug fit but damn, I just can’t do it anymore...

Last edited:
Who’s in charge of making these decisions
The Sneaker Gods. They are answering our prayers. Heads asked for shoes they want at retail prices so they are making it happen. Rejoice

As long as they both release on YS, I gotta believe there's a chance for me...
I think this will be like when the Calabassas had a wider release. This is the third release basically. They went from $1500 to $550 after 2nd release. Dropped to $450 today alone based on the "news/rumor". When Adidas confirms release prices will fall further (Im sure some in here who trust FOTs info probably just sold pairs they had). By the time of release price will be almost retail and then after release all the wannabe resellers, who score their first pair of Yeezys, will ensure prices stay at around retail and cause them to lose money. Just my theory. Zebras for everyone!!!!

The most interesting part is the frozen yellows dropping nearly $200 depending on the size lol.

Give me zebras, give me creams, give me butters, sesames, peebras...give me HEAVY NUMBERS so I can feast. Screw hype, screw "most limited", screw exclusive...as long as they're on my feet I don't give a flying turd how many other people I see rocking them.

Back
Top Bottom