Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Feel bad for that suede man , but did u nap up the suede after u cleaned them ? ......Smh and I def won’t be breaking these out anytime soon as long as it’s wet out ... was trying to wear them this weekend but this nyc weather trippin

I’ve used that brush and cleaner before on suede and nubuck and the results were good u gotta make sure u nap it back tho

I went over it with a microfiber cloth to remove any excess moisture and the dry premium brush. How do you nap it back? (for future reference)

After a night of drinking, I got the suede dirty (right pair only). Tried cleaning with Jason markk & premium brush, woke up to them like this. I should have gotten a suede/nubuck protector. Feelsbadman :frown:

Good sneakers and a night of drinking are always a bad mix. I’ve learned to just wear beaters on nights when I plan to get wasted

Past couple of weeks in this thread have been strange. People are actually upset about the resell of 700s being so low. They are low because many people were able to cop, and major resellers weren't able to acquire them. Isn't this what people always wanted? Are people mad the shoes on their feet aren't Hyped enough or that the pair they thought would make hundreds is only gonna make them $50?
I've just been discussing pricing compared to older models. Idc if it goes up or down. If sz 13 goes down to around 400 like the other sizes I might consider getting another pair tho.

I went over it with a microfiber cloth to remove any excess moisture and the dry premium brush. How do you nap it back? (for future reference)
You use the brush and brush in one direction for a while and then back and forth to make the fibers stand up or nap up.

Thanks for the input everyone, I appreciate it. Wish I’d known this info sooner. My girl is even willing to cop me new pair because I’ve been down about it haha. It’s not noticeable from afar, but I know it’s there and it’ll bother me. I’ll probably end up putting these on goat.

Thanks for the input everyone, I appreciate it. Wish I’d known this info sooner. My girl is even willing to cop me new pair because I’ve been down about it haha. It’s not noticeable from afar, but I know it’s there and it’ll bother me. I’ll probably end up putting these on goat.
its not even that bad tbh

once it fully dries and you nap up the suede it should be fine. For future reference, I would try to use as little water when washing suede. I personally only use the brush to clean it up unless I HAVE to clean it with cleaner. If that happens I use as little water as possible.

once it fully dries and you nap up the suede it should be fine. For future reference, I would try to use as little water when washing suede. I personally only use the brush to clean it up unless I HAVE to clean it with cleaner. If that happens I use as little water as possible.

After brushing they’re looking a bit better. It’s been air drying since last night. Don’t think they’ll be back to original form since there’s a slight discoloration. Do I continue to air dry & brush?

Any recommendations as far as suede/nubuck protector? There’s so many out there, curious to know what you guys use. So I can try to prevent something like this from happening again.

Attachments

• 162E71CD-8300-46F5-A8B8-ED2C7151E5AA.jpeg
    162E71CD-8300-46F5-A8B8-ED2C7151E5AA.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 95
What part of the Midwest you from?

I'm assuming you're a near 40 yo dude from the West side of the Chi who grew up on Do or Die, Adrenaline Rush Twista (must make the distinction from just saying Twista), CIBaD/Ressurection Common and Crucial Conflict?

And I'm only going that specific because I'm a 30 -yo from out west who grew up on the above but also a strong Ye and Lupe influence...
lol I'm 34 and from NJ brother.

Oh. What protector do you guys use btw? Scared to use crep on anything after seeing that one guy use it on his bred 1s and it made the shoe discolor...
I bought some Adidas water proofer years ago from the outlets that I still have so I've just been using that. Seems to do a pretty good job for me

My mom hates them
My mother hated every pair i bought after pair #1

I've just been discussing pricing compared to older models. Idc if it goes up or down. If sz 13 goes down to around 400 like the other sizes I might consider getting another pair tho.
I wasnt directing my comment at anyone in particular. Just crazy people are upset by the "under-cutting" leading to LOW PRICES. Another thing people seem oblivious of is Team Manual beat the bots.

Back
Top Bottom