Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
The majority of people who buy yeezys, jordans, off white and the such buy it for the name. ffs those drake shoes must be the lamest ****s ever and people still bought it. wearing his ugly *** kswiss tings is a bigger offense than mixing nike and adidas and wearing red bottoms.

P Swerve’s account must have been hacked by Sprite.

I’m guessing there is something wrong with the app. No progress at all or maybe it’s an L. But I haven’t seen any wins yet aside from a toddler pair. CONFIRMED has been good to me so far this year. 2 pairs of dazzling blue, blush, and static. Nothing from the slides for this release, which is strange.

If all Confirmed raffles are like this, don't think I'll ever enter another one again.

A W will make a world of a difference again, but man...
Nope. App is and always will be trash. Same cats win every drop in here. It's sus.
I'm pretty sure he didn't. I'm man enough to say that I'm buying because it's tied to his name.
I believe this to be largely the case with any signature item. There's nothing wrong with that. It's literally why companies do sponsorship/endorsement contracts.
Why does it take confirmed 3+ hours to tell you the results? Nike does it in like five minutes.
To hold you by the **** and make you think you got a chance to climax. Blue balls of buying shoes.

Old adidas app was good to me. still havent hit on Confirmed. I guess adidas was tired of some Yeezys sitting in 2018-2019 and started limiting supply?

If yall took the L just get these. Just as much premium leather and suede as the real ones.

79E200CF-0A14-47B5-A620-E967DD68A066.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom