• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
As far as my stupid *** knows
3m is like a higher quality reflective material.
cheaper Brands use cheaper alternatives to reflective material

I think
“Mirroring the original 350 V2 Beluga released back in 2016, the Reflective builds on the original Beluga pattern by adding 3M speckles throughout the sneaker's Primeknit upper to give it a shiny-reflective look when the light hits it just right.” (Read more here)

It’s 3M everywhere fam, lmao

PXL_20220209_231128775.jpg

I know, I know but these are dope on feet
How long it took you to put them on?

“Mirroring the original 350 V2 Beluga released back in 2016, the Reflective builds on the original Beluga pattern by adding 3M speckles throughout the sneaker's Primeknit upper to give it a shiny-reflective look when the light hits it just right.” (Read more here)

It’s 3M everywhere fam, lmao
Oh my bad

How long it took you to put them on?
They're hard to put on no doubt. Since I heard about them before I bought them it wasn't as bad as I was expecting- but certainly the most difficult shoe to put on - and I wear all sorts.of weird ****.
It's like trying on socks that are way, way too small. Still dope though in a modern Foamposite sort of way.

One of the hardest shoes ive tried to put on would be the nike fog 1. If its not as hard as those, then its all good.

They're hard to put on no doubt. Since I heard about them before I bought them it wasn't as bad as I was expecting- but certainly the most difficult shoe to put on - and I wear all sorts.of weird ****.
It's like trying on socks that are way, way too small. Still dope though in a modern Foamposite sort of way.

One of the hardest shoes ive tried to put on would be the nike fog 1. If its not as hard as those, then its all good.
Yeah, these are close but more difficult to put by a fair margin imo.

I don't have that hard of a time putting on FOG1s it just feels like I'm tearing the shoe when I slip them on. These have a tight ankle collar that you have to get your foot past.

JPS is correct

3M is the company that is known for their innovative products. The term 3M is used synonymously to describe the reflective material.

Just like how
Sharpie = marker
Kleenex = tissue

These brand names are used interchangeably to describe similar generic products.
Oh so I was right
Not my bad

Yeah, these are close but more difficult to put by a fair margin imo.

I don't have that hard of a time putting on FOG1s it just feels like I'm tearing the shoe when I slip them on. These have a tight ankle collar that you have to get your foot past.
Sounds like it’s similar to the rick Owens socks ramones with the synthetic leather that tears easily.

JPS is correct

3M is the company that is known for their innovative products. The term 3M is used synonymously to describe the reflective material.

Just like how
Sharpie = marker
Kleenex = tissue

These brand names are used interchangeably to describe similar generic products.
Gawdam, you wildin

It is literally a 3M Primeknit upper. You can check out any website and they will tell you the same exact thing.

Hell, you even have these joints??

PXL_20220209_231128775.jpg

I know, I know but these are dope on feet
Appreciate the on-foot of these. I wanted to try a pair but the $300 retail turned me off, and seeing them this way makes that midsole look goofy. Why'd they add that extra little bump like that?

I also don't know if I wanna deal with a shoe more difficult to put on than FOG1s, so I'll stick with quantums.

Appreciate the on-foot of these. I wanted to try a pair but the $300 retail turned me off, and seeing them this way makes that midsole look goofy. Why'd they add that extra little bump like that?

I also don't know if I wanna deal with a shoe more difficult to put on than FOG1s, so I'll stick with quantums.

Yeah, totally not worth it. Why i sold my fog 1 after wearing it less than 4-5 times. Got qntms dec last year, they fit great, can just loosen up laces so you can just slip in and out easily

I miss the days of selecting the right images. I maybe hit like 3-4 times only.

I remember once my boy wanted me to do it for him for a black pair, cant remember which one but I hit for him and I wasnt even like really trying but I hit. I said wow, I be on point when its for me and rarely hit but I hit your *** first try. Crazy. The things I do for my homies. Just take em down real quick, fast and smooth.

AdmirableSarcasticGeese-max-1mb.gif

Hell nah def not. Gonna fumble it tryna catch it with 2 hands and with a leg up. Need to be elite with it. I can catch balls with my eyes closed for instance.

49a6ca8d-1926-46dc-9059-265dfafd95f2_text.gif

What happened?

you said a mouthful.....

Damn straight. Left hand, right hand dont matter im amphibious. No balls go by me.

boy-aint-right.gif
051093bf-e616-4f48-af40-bac9859dafa9_text.gif

russell-westbrook-whose-mans-is-this.gif

JPS is correct

Just like how
Sharpie = marker
Kleenex = tissue

Back
Top Bottom