• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Wash oranges came in, can’t believe I got these for pretty much retail
(+ shipping/tax) on StockX. I have two pairs of Waves but glad to have these finally since they are a bit different:

3B7B7431-7406-4B24-866E-E426827030C5.jpeg

0DCBCBEE-8E74-4BB8-8B7D-E4DB15A4701A.jpeg

Mike line overrated af tbh
I say this as a huge Nike/JB fan but all Js since the 18s are complete trash design-wise tbh (with the 15s also being trash). The classic 1-14 run is probably the best design run in shoe design (which is an incredible run) but it goes quite downhill afterwards. There is a reason they milk those models so much, everything else is irrelevant and/or complete trash. Tinker is a legend but he has been washed since the late 90s and Nike and Jordan Brand haven’t designed a new good casual wear model in decades now, it’s all just gimmicks and forgettable performance tech that is awkwardly implemented in casual wear. Retros keep the brand relevant in the casual wear market tbh.

Been a while since Yeezy dropped a new silo that everyone liked as well.

Been a while since Yeezy dropped a new silo that everyone liked as well.
Oh I agree, not trying to give them a pass lol

I guess my point is that Yeezy has been able to drop new silos in recent history that catch on while Nike/JB haven’t. They’ve only really had flash in the pan type stuff that starts off really trendy before sharply declining in popularity like Sacai LD Waffles, Flyknit Racers, Element React 87s, Roshes, etc. etc. but nothing that really managed to have a lasting impact in the casualwear space like Yeezy has had with the 350s, 700s, and (seemingly) Foamrunners.

Anyone want to sell me bright blue or enflame 700s for retail?

They have the same midsole as washed oranges so they're trash...I'll regrettably take them off your hands

Back
Top Bottom