Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
image.jpg

DFE51AD5-B837-4897-B361-C463FF0E3230.gif

I got OC confrimation email.. But no charge shipping or info when i click order number in email. Thinking maybe my order got cancelled

My now ex GF listed and sold several of my kicks collection (several Yeezys) on StockX unlocking my phone. I did not want to sell them. If I don’t ship them, they charge the 15% automatically to my card? It’ll be a pretty big hit since it’s 5 pairs.

I would contact Stock X asap and explain your situation and see if they give you a pass.

My now ex GF listed and sold several of my kicks collection (several Yeezys) on StockX unlocking my phone. I did not want to sell them. If I don’t ship them, they charge the 15% automatically to my card? It’ll be a pretty big hit since it’s 5 pairs.

Well did she sell them at pretty good prices? Have a couple extra bucks in your pocket

This is rough but at least she didn't poke holes in your rubbers (this actually happened to a friend of mine in college, thankfully he later convinced her to abort the hell out of that revenge baby).

Back
Top Bottom